Draft Day Part 3

You met up with jack after the draft and Ubered back to the hotel. When you got to the room you hopped in the shower. You had a surprise for jack.

After your shower you put on jack's favourite perfume so you would smell good and your outfit. You threw on your red lingerie body suit and put your black silk robe over top.

"Are you done yet, you're taking foreverrrr" Jack said as he knocked on the door.

"Yes baby, I'll be out in a second I'm getting my surprise ready for you, be patient." You replied.

You left the washroom and walked to the bed around the corner. As soon as jack laided his eyes on you his jaw dropped.

"h-o-l-y shit" Jack managed to say. You winked and gave him a cheeky smirk.

You got on top of him, straddling his body. "So I was thinking," you begin to say as you run your fingers through his hair, knowing that makes him go crazy.

Before you could finish he grabs your face and begins kissing you. You part your lips allowing for him to slip his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss.

You continuing making out while he flips you over so he's on top. You help him remove his shirt and then fiddle at his belt. He kisses your neck working his way down. He removes your body suit and his pants and underwear. As he kisses your neck you run your fingers through his hair.

After a lot of making out and other acts he finally slips it into you moving slowly. You let out a slight moan and grasp his back with your nails. He begins to pick up his pace and you feel yourself reaching your high.

"Don't stop" you say.
He moves even faster until you can't hold on anymore. You let go and let out a series of moans.
"Fuck jack."
He bites your lip as he reaches his high and lets out a series of moans.

————-
He flops down next to you and you both just lay there, as your chests rise and fall in unison. After a little he turns to you.

"That was amazing, you're amazing. I love you." He says while staring into your eyes.

You move closer to his body,
"I love you so much jack, and I'm so proud of you. I'm so excited to start our life together in jersey." You reply.

After a while of lying there together, you both get up and start getting dressed. As jack is putting his boxers on he hears a knock on the door. He checks the peep hole, it was Alex turcotte, jack's best friend. He opens the door in his boxers and his hair a mess.

Alex looks at him and peeps his head in and sees me in jack's sweater.

"You guys just - " Alex begins.
"Yeah," jack reply's kind of awkwardly but not really since they were such close friends and Alex knew basically everything about yours and jack's relationship.
"I'll come back," Alex says while laughing.

Jack closes the door and turns to you. You both burst out laughing.
"Of course Alex always knows when we do it." You say.
"Classic Alex." Jack responds

You grab jack and bring him towards the bed where you lie down and cuddle for a while until Alex comes back.