Chapter 16 ~ Let's Play Truth Or Dare Shall We?

If you are wondering, "Jag gillar att läsa böcker på Wattpad" means "I like to read stories on Wattpad" in English haha x.

Dedication: @ivatommo because she's been asking for an update for so long now :) x

_____________________________

Chapter 16 ~ Let's Play Truth Or Dare, Shall We?

[Harry's POV]

"Good morning, Mr. Styles. How nice of you to join us on this fine morning right on time," Mr. Stewart said sarcastically while rolling his eyes when I arrived way too late to class on Friday morning.

I glanced over at him, giving him a mischievous smile. "I know right? I'm actually proud of myself for managing to get out of bed."

He snorted, motioning for me to take a seat in the front next to Liam and in front of Louis who was sitting beside that guy named Martin or something. "I expect you to work hard today since you're exactly twenty minutes late."

I just nodded carelessly, slumping down in the chair next to my new friend. "Hi there, mate," I greeted, flashing him a smile.

He turned to me with an amused look on his face. "Late again, I see. Why doesn't it surprise me?" He chuckled, pushing a blank paper sheet to my side of the desk.

I laughed lightly before picking it up with a scowl on my face. "Why did you give me this? It's empty."

He rolled his eyes, tossing a pencil to me. "So you can write on it, of course. Didn't you hear what Mr. Stewart said? You've got to work hard today unless you want to stay behind, that is."

I grabbed it and eyed the blank paper once again. "He never mentioned anything about staying behind. Plus, you know I find it hard to write," I muttered under my breath so only he could hear.

He placed a hand on my shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. I could feel someone staring intently in our direction, but since I already knew who it was, I didn't even bother to turn around and meet Louis' gaze. "I know, Harry, but if you ever want to get better, you have to practice. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with it for the rest of your life," Liam said seriously, and I knew he was right the second he spoke the words.

I was aware that I wouldn't get anywhere if I kept refusing to do anything in school, but I also knew that if I really did try, I would be laughed at. Especially if someone looked at my papers and saw my horrid writing. But then again, maybe it was worth it in the long run. I would never get a job if I got out with an 'F' in almost all of my classes. "Fine," I gave in, bringing the pencil to the paper, and I was just about to start writing when I could hear voices behind me.

"She said yes, by the way. What time should we be there?"

It was definitely Louis' voice. I could tell by the way the hairs on my skin stood up and the beat of my heart that suddenly quickened its pace. What was he talking about, though? Where was he supposed to be, and when? I couldn't help but turn my head slightly to the side so I could have a better listen to what Louis and that Martin guy were talking about. Liam, on the other hand, had gone back to continue working.

"At ten would be good. The party doesn't start until half-past ten, but I would need some help to fix the last few things that need to be ready before the guests arrive, if you don't mind."