School

Lily's pov
As I approached the massive building I felt a massive rush of adrenaline inside of me, I was really going to school! I didn't know anyone here except the guys of course and maybe I'd have a chance to start my life again, a chance to be happy and make new friends, maybe I can be a normal teenager. Today I will make a change.

The school itself is massive, there's 4 floors and over 1000 students, the walls were painted in the most beautiful shade of baby blue imaginable and the whole place was just so clean and well looked after, in random corners of the school there were the most beautiful looking flowers ever, stunning roses, daisies and even lilacs, I knew that this was going to be great, no one here knows who I am or anything about my past so I can just be my own person.

We entered the building and I feel the cool air conditioning pass over me, it was rather relaxing when I think about it, the feeling of being cooled down, it made me calmer, unlike being in these halls. I couldn't help but notice everyone staring at me, I heard people whisper things like "who is she" and "what is she doing with them" well.. I guess some people really do get jealous easily but that's no surprise, these guys are all like angels from heaven, they're Gods favourites. Not that I believe in God but damn.

Liam and Tyler went away after explaining to us that they had to get to class or else they would be kept behind and they don't want Jack to be mad at them. So I was left with George and Lucas, they walked me down to the office so that I could get my books and my timetable. If I'm being honest the office lady didn't seem to care much, she seemed like one of those people who worked at a school despite hating children, it makes no sense unless you're a teacher of course, then you can just give out detentions and shout at students. When we walked away from the office, George and Lucas said that they would give me a tour of the school to make sure that I didn't get lost, it was four floors high after all.

But just as I was about to accept their offer, a tall guy, around maybe 5'11 with beautiful, hypnotic hazel eyes and beach blonde hair stepped in front of them and all he said was "allow me", he held out his hand so I put mine into his "I'd be honoured I replied" George and Lucas didn't seem to happy about this but in that moment I didn't care, why was everyone around here so damn cute.