Lily's Explanation

Lily's pov

Ok.. i started to believe that this was a bad idea, like a really bad idea, more of a bad idea than when i got wayy too drunk (you know the whole thing which got me into this situation in the first place ha ha)

Right.. so basically my parents, the ones who no longer even remember my existence, they are both just cruel, horrible people. My dad especially, he is a very slender but built man, he has eyes which are as black as the void, i guess that just proves that he really is soulless, i knew that ever since i was a child though, he has short brown hair, just like a typical hair cut for a guy if you get me..

The guys just remained silent, immersed by my words.

Yes well this creature from hell abused my mom, even before i was born but when i was born it only got worse, not only for my poor mom but also for me, not that i really understand why i am calling her poor when in reality the pain she was going through, everything she just took it out on me and my dad.. well he took everything out on both of us. Ha well my mom she was a very fragile woman. long blonde hair, very slim, beautiful ocean blue eyes that you just get lost in.

Anyway, the point is my dad abused both of us. Why am i even calling that thing, that creature my dad? No he's not even a creature, at least creatures don't abuse their family.

*Flash back 10 years ago.. location Lily's home*

"Lily we just found out that young only got a 90% on your maths test!"

"I.. i'm sorry dad.. i'll do better n..next time please, please don't dad."

"Oh i'm sure you will after what's about to happen!" he screamed, his voice sounded cold and dead, obviously he didn't care what he was doing. He didn't care about anything except himself.

He hit her over the head with the vodka bottle that he just finished drinking, his 12th bottle of the day despite it only being 1 in the afternoon on a Saturday, Lily curled up into a ball trying to protect herself at only 5 years old. The glass shattered into thousands of tiny fragments some of which perceived her skin leaving trails of blood but he didn't stop there, he grabbed his brand new baseball bat and he hit her around the head 20 times as hard as he possibly could.

*Back to reality*

Jacks pov

"That's why i left when i did, on my 15th birthday because if i didn't then i would forever be stuck in the drug business, risking everything so my parent didn't have to" Lily finished.

Damn I really felt bad for her, she had been through so much and it now made sense why she had been drinking so much but that's not something i should be over thinking right now, my brothers all looked so sad, some of them even had a tear or two in their eyes but Lily.. Lily was full on crying so I stretched my leg out and i carefully picked Lily up and i moved her onto my lap. She was still crying but i knew she would calm down, i put my arms around her, she was so delicate, like a piece of glass and i never wanted to let her go.

As for her dad? I wanted him to die.