Welcome To The Family

That's when I was all of them.. all six of them sat down on the most expensive looking sofas I've ever seen in my entire life. Wait let me get a closer look at them.. no this can't be real, I must be hallucinating well I hope anyway. In the corner of the room there was the same guy that I had seen at the pub.. how is this real? I don't understand and my head really hurts, I don't feel good.. I feel.. I feel diz-

Jacks pov

Well that was strange.. we were all just chilling out together and then we heard a loud crash

"Was that.." Liam began but before he could even finish what he was saying I screamed out loud "Lily!" I immediately ran over to the stair case where she was laying, I slowly and very cautiously moved her onto her back, the poor girl had fell forwards onto her face. That's when I heard her speak for the first time "w..w..what's happenin..n..g" she was very weakly. "Don't worry about that right now, we just need to get you up and onto the sofa before you pass out again, are you ok with being picked up?" Lily just nodded to me so I picked her up and my brothers all moved out of the way to make room for me to move her over to the sofa as everyone was now huddled by the stairs. I very gently put her down on the blue velvet sofa and I put a pillow behind her to support her head. I don't know why she ended up passing out but I feel like it had something to do with Luke.. or maybe I was just overthinking and it was really just because she saw six strangers when she walked down the stairs.

My brothers all seemed unsure on what to do so they sat back down on the other sofas whilst I was still knelt down by Lily "can I get you anything, maybe a blanket or some water, something to eat..? You haven't ate in a very long time, you must be hungry" I said to her trying to make her feel more comfortable but she didn't say anything, she just kept staring at Luke. I decided to just get her some stuff anyway, I walked into the kitchen and I got her a glass of cold water with ice I'm considering she would almost defiantly have a hangover after last night, I also made her a sandwich, I went back to her and put the food and water on the table next to where she was laying, I then proceeded to walk to the cabinet and get her a massive, fluffy, purple blanket and I gently laid it over her, I was waiting for a reaction like for her to maybe push it away but she just curled up. All of my brothers were silent and I hated it.