Lily

Lily's pov
I feel so tired but I know I need to open my eyes, waking up is always the hardest part of the day but I had to leave Zach's house unless he was already awake, then I would have to find him and explain that I had to go to work and thank him for last night, whatever had happened, not that I can remember. All I know is that my head kills. It hurts so much and it can't stand it. No more drinking this year.

Well.. time to go this over with I sighed as I stretched my arms out as wide as they could go, but behind me incase Zach was next to him, I wouldn't want to accidentally hit him.. Time to face reality she said to herself as she opened her eyes, gently Lily rolled over but the other side of the bed was empty. That meant that Zach must be downstairs or just elsewhere in the house, not that she minded, he was so sweet, he even left me some water on the bed stand and what I'm assuming is a sick bucket on the floor. Was I really that drunk... my head does hurt like really badly but I didn't think I was that bad. What time is it? I glanced over at a clock on the wall.. it was already 11am, I guess someone's not going to work today.

"Ok Lily time to get out of bed" I said whilst trying to motivate myself. That's it, I'm up. Now where are my clothes? I know I wouldn't go out wearing pyjamas even if I can't remember what happened last night but that's just a known fact, I mean who goes out on their pyjamas? But one thing I did remember from last night was his face.. not Zach's but the other boy who kept staring at me from afar. I didn't know his name but one thing is certain and that is that he's fit and very cute.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun with the hair tie on my wrist and then I found my clothes neatly folded and the stool in the far right of the room which I had slept in, I quickly got changed and walked down the stair case whilst clasping my head with my left arm. I final got to the bottom of the 3 sets of stairs and that is when I saw them.