The Parking Lot

It was here that Luke saw them, the monster was putting Lily into the back of his dirty, horrible smelling car probably with the intentions of taking her back to a unsafe place which smells just as bad as his car does, maybe there will be others at the house waiting for them.. but he really shouldn't be calling him a monster, that's more what he was when it came down to it.

Right where was the thing? The soulless creep who would stoop so low as drugging an underage teen who clearly wasn't ok mentally. It was then that he remembered her.. liz. But he couldn't think about her right now, he had to save lily. Him and the creep who's name he believed to be Zach were the only two conscious people who were there, Luke was going to teach him a lesson, one that he would never forget but he had to be careful.. he had to make sure he didn't kill anyone this time, him and his family can't afford more questions to be asked after that gang leader "committed suicide" a few years ago.

He slowly and cautiously walked behind Zach, he put his murderous, trembling hands around his throat, he wasn't shaking because he felt bad but because he didn't want anyone else to find out about this so simply Luke lifted the poor excuse of a human up by his throat so that his pathetic little legs were dangling and he began to cry not that Luke cared, it was nothing compared to the trauma he would've put such a young girl through and for a stupid reason.

"Don't ever try to do this again or even think about it or I really will kill you" Luke icily whispered down his ear and all he could do was nod "you better not" was the last thing he said before throwing him like a frisbee into the deadly forest a few miles from where he was standing. Without even thinking twice about what he had done he ran to the car and he got lily, he carefully put her into his own car and sent a message to his older brother jack
I'll be back soon, tell the others not to worry.