The Situation

Luke got out of the car and slammed the door, then he proceeded to walk to the back of the car and get Lily, he picked her up.. the poor thing was clearly malnourished and was in desperate need of help, it felt as if she could break at any minute. Living in a fragile body made of glass, he had to get her inside and into some warmer clothes before her condition worsened. He kicked open the front door to ensure that he didn't drop her, she had no strength to keep herself up, of course she didn't, she was unconscious and would probably stay that way until then next day. He was never going to let her go.

"I'm home!!!" Luke screamed at the top of his lungs making sure everyone in the house was aware of his presence

"Woah no need to shout Lukey" said Jack who's ears were now ringing

"Oh sorry didn't see you there Jack "

"Yea whatever you say lil bro.. so this is the one who's going to be staying with us" Jack asked whilst staring at the limp, lifeless body held in his little brothers arms like a child with a toy that they love and refuse to let go of.

"Yeah that's her.. please be careful with her.." Luke stammered, she already meant so much to him and he loved her, she was like his little sister.. she like like liz. But Liz was gone now and he had to get over it.

"Tyler, Liam!!!" Jack screamed whilst walking to the pool area that his two brothers never seemed to leave, they were always swimming and no one knew why.

Five minutes later
"Yeah what's up?" The two said at the same time (they seem to be doing that a lot recently and it's really weird)

Tyler's pov
It was then that he noticed his older, admirable brother Luke stood there with someone in his arms, he secretly liked Luke more than Jack but he refused to admit it, Jack would kill him but speaking of killing what had Luke done this time?
"Look Ty don't ask any questions just take her to the guest room, get her changed into some warm clothes, put her into bed and put some bottled water on the end of the bed stand and erm.. maybe a sick bucket" Luke said to him sternly, taking lead as always. Why me Tyler thought to himself but he didn't dare say that out loud, he knew that he should be grateful for the life he has and this girl has clearly been through a lot.. at least she wasn't dead though, they couldn't afford to kill another human.
He slowly walked up the long, never ending staircase, finally he was on the 4th floor where the guest rooms were, he carefully followed his brothers orders and took good care of the human.

Back downstairs/ Liam's pov
"What about me..?" Ive been waiting here for like 10 minutes and i just want to know why I'm here
"Just stay out of the way Lee" just stay out of the way??? Is he serious.. am I that much of a pain, that unwanted..? Whatever who cares anyway because I don't.

Lukes pov
"Ok Luke considering we know we're keeping her here, did you remember to do it?"
Wait what was I supposed to remember.. oh shit I have a really bad memory that doesn't work when I need it to "erm... did I remember to do what jack?"
"Are you being serious you idiot, you were meant to wipe her family's memory.. please tell me this is a joke Luke" nope... not a joke oh god.