Home Again

The pair walked through the door and back into to warmth of their cozy home which they had from their parents when they died. Well they were killed. Vampires.. but it's said that the vampire race has relocated now so they're safe and won't be harmed and end up dead like their parents.

"Family Meeting!" Luke screamed up the stairs, hoping that his brothers would take something seriously for once, it had been a very long night and all Luke and Jack wanted was to rest, Luke especially, he's had to deal with this from the beginning, he's the one who was there when she decided to drink 10 pink lemonade gins with raspberries and ice (not it's not weird that he was paying that much attention to her the whole time) it well maybe a little but he didn't pay attention to her or well more her safety when she wasn't around, that's exactly how her drink got spiked but luckily she was with the 6 now and not that dick Zach.

"Since when did we have family meetings?" Asked George whilst yawning and stretching out his arms in attempt to gain more strength. "Since now, stop complaining." Jack said desperately trying to defend his younger brother. Well this was it.. they were all together and everyone except the two eldest were sat down, after realising this Jack also say down to make the atmosphere more chill and Luke also sat down, not because he wanted to make the atmosphere better but because he felt like an idiot stood up alone. He thought they were both stood up to show power, they were higher up or something like that but no. Daydreaming as always.

"Ok so basically what we need to tell you is very important and you must take it very seriously now Ty and Liam you both already know about this, especially you Liam, you helped us out a lot when we had o go out and well ya know, wipe memories.. but Lucas, George you have no idea what's happening. To put it simply there's this girl, this.. beautiful girl who you must treat like family from now on, her name is Lily and she is 15, the same age as Lucas and George. But. Two warnings lads, one, she looks similar to Liz so please no freaking out and two, she doesn't seem to be in the best place mentally or physically but please be calm and patient with her. Protect her with your lives"

They all agreed with either a simple "ok" or a "will do" but Lucas just nodded his head, no words were said and his caught Liams attention.

Liams pov
"Hey Lucas have you got a minute" I asked him and pulled him aside not bothered to wait for a response. We were family, we were brothers and I was worried about him, he was usually so talkative but he was the only one who didn't talk? Except for Luke but of course he had nothing to agree to, it was his own words and he had already told himself that he would do this, he just needed to know that we would all be in this together, I make it sound like some job or something but I'm sure this'll be great, a new member of the family and it would be great to have a girls perspective for once but she was a broken girl. I hope that we can fix her.
"Lucas d..d..d" his voice trailed off.. he's never been like this before and it's concerning.

"What is it lee?"

"Does... well erm does she r..really look like L...liz...?" Liz... I thought we were all past her, that we had been able to accept what happened.. I guess not.

"Yes Lee a little but she definitely has different coloured hair, it'll be ok"
I didn't realise that Liz still meant so much to Liam but it broke me to see him like this.. he was my big brother and he was breaking.. how did I know he was breaking? He had his arms around me and he was crying in my arms..

I wiped away my brothers tears and pointed to the sofas where my brothers we sat "join them" I whispered to him and as he did so I went to the fridge and got him a glass of Cherry Pepsi and I prepared a plate of brownies with little smarties on top of them for him, it was his favourite after all, before heading back to everyone else, I got a lemon out of the fridge, carefully I cut a slice off of it and put it on the edge of his glass then I simply added three ice cubes and a little blue paper umbrella. I know I'm his younger brother and it's usually him helping me out, being older and everything but hey I could still do things for him right..?

I walked back to the living room whilst carefully carrying the Pepsi and the brownies, I had to make sure I didn't drop them, that was hard. But I did it, I walked up to Lucas and I handed him his drink, I put the plate on his lap and it was great. Why was it great? My brother was actually smiling and it made me feel so happy. "Hey where's mine!" Tyler started to whine as he looked over at me and Liam
"Get your own, don't be so lazy Ty" I said sarcastically because this was what Tyler always said to me when I asked him the same thing, me and Lucas began laughing hysterically and everything just felt perfect in that moment. We spent hours talking to each other, chilling out and making jokes, we did this for a long time because of course, werewolves don't sleep and it's the best. This doesn't happen often.