Deceit went to his room, throwing his bag wherever. He took his hat off, taking his shoes off and threw them the direction he assumed his bag was.

Deceit's room had many inspirational posters along with a family photo. He hissed at the photo, but couldn't bring himself to get rid of it. His bed had a green cover, with a black blanket.

He went to a tank that contained a small snake. The snake has wrapped itself around a small tree branch, sleeping peacefully.

Deceit smiled, setting down beside the tank. He moved his hand up towards his scaled face, picking at it.

Oh how he wished he could just rip every scale off, but from experience, it wouldn't turn out great.

He moved his hand away when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. His boyfriend texted him.

Remus: hey dee, roman is being a bitch

Deceit smiled at this, replying to his text.

Deceit: Sorry love, but Roman gets to do what he wants you know

Deceit spent his afternoon texting Remus and watching TV.
.
.
.
.
Remy flew towards his house, a drink in his hand. Remy was careful to not drop or spill any.

Remy eventually made it, flying down to open the door to see a very dark room. Remy closed the door, taking his shades off now that it's dark.

"Hello Remy, how was school?" He heard his mother say. Remy saw his mother washing dishes. Remy sat his bag down walking to his mother. He sat his drink, phone, and shades on the counter before going to help.

"Pretty fun. Remus' twin came to school. He was pretty chill." Remy said, taking a cup to clean. His mother smiled, "What about Emile? Anything new between you two?"

Remy's face went red. "Uh- Well- I-" Remy tried to find words, then sighed. "No. We're just friends at the moment."

Remy felt his heart ache, wishing to tell the smaller how he felt. But Remy just couldn't.

His mother didn't stop smiling, "Well you should tell him! I've been around that boy long enough to know he loves you." His mother said, washing her hands seeing as they were done.

Remy only snorted, spreading his wings out to stretch before tucking them back in, "I'm heading off to my room." He said, picking his things off of the counter.

He then stopped, turning around, "Unless there's something for me to do?" He asked. His mother shook her head. "Go on, go to your room and relax." She smiled again.

Remy nodded, heading off to his room. Remy's room was actually pretty boring. It had a black carpet with a simple bed. Their was a dresser with a family photo of him, his mom, his dad, and his uncle.

Remy smiled sadly upon thinking of his dad and uncle. He misses them with all of his heart.
.
.
.
.
"Follow me!" Patton exclaimed, dragging Logan to the spot he was talking about. The two have finished their ice cream, and are now heading to the spot Patton mentioned.

Logan chuckled, letting the smaller drag him. The two walked in comfortable silence, enjoying the others company.

"Close your eyes!" Patton said, hovering his hand above Logan's eyes. Logan closed them, nodding to Patton to let him know they're closed.

Patton then lead him again, this time more carefully. The two continued to walk.

They stopped all of a sudden. "Ok, open them!" He said, bouncing slightly.

Logan opened them, only to have his "breath taken away", as the idiom says. They were in a spot with no one in sight. But there was so many gorgeous flowers everywhere. Were they even still in the park?

"This is.. beautiful Patton.." Logan said, walking around the garden. Patton smiled, looking up at Logan. "I knew you'd like it!" He said, blushing.

Logan blushed too, grabbing a hold of Patton's hand so they could hold hands. Patton let him, squeezing it slightly.

The two walked in the garden, talking about whatever came to mind, enjoying the others company.
.
.
.
.
Emile walked in his house, seeing what he expected to see. His two cats!

The two cats meow at him, rubbing against him. Emile closed the door and sat him bag down, crouching as he pet them both.

One was a ginger cat, it being a female. Her name was Sunset. The other was her sister, her being a completely black cat. Her name was Midnight.

"Hey guys! Miss me?" Emile said, standing back up to go feed his cats. The two kept meowing for food.

Emile poured food into their own bowls, watching them eat. He sighed, heading to his room. Emile lived alone with his two cats.

Emile opened his room. His room had pink walls with a darker shade of pink hearts decorated everywhere while the floor was a smooth light pink. Emile had a pink bed, along with a pink dresser. He had makeup set on top.

Emile took his clothes off, grabbing some clothes that made him feel comfortable. That being a white t-shirt shirt that says "L♡VE" in a light pink. He also wore a red skirt, going a little below his knees.

Emile looked at himself in the mirror, seeing what he loved stare back. A beautiful person that looked and felt right stare back

This was him. He wasn't a he. He was a she. But she could never tell her friends, seeing how that went with her family. She got kicked out of her own house when coming out.

So now she fears that she won't be loved if her friends figure out she wasn't a he. Especially the boy she loves.