When she was done, I carried her into the bathroom with me and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Okay mama, stay here and try not to crawl everywhere." I spoke, placing Zaria on the bathroom floor before I got into the shower. I kept checking on Zaria during my shower to make sure she wasn't messing with anything or hurt. After I was done, I tried my best to dry off as quickly as possible and oil myself.

Putting on my lace black bra and panties, I got dressed in my suit I decided to wear to court today. It didn't take me long to fluff out my hair and brush the front of it, since I got it done yesterday and to do my makeup. Within an hour, I was finished.

I grabbed Zaria and made sure she had everything she needed in her diaper bag and threw it over my shoulder. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs to get my keys and my shoulder bag with all my legal files in it. Within minutes, I had my house locked up and carried Zari to the car.

I cursed myself when I realized I didn't have her carseat, but then I looked in the back of my car. Her baby carrier was in there and I thanked the lord. Jay must've put it in here last night, thankfully he did or we would have a big ass problem.

Putting Zaria in her carseat, I strapped her in and put her diaper bag in the seat next to her. Closing the door, I made my way to the driver's side and got in. I started up the car and buckled myself in before shifting gears and pulling off. I called my mama from my car's bluetooth and she answered on the second ring.

"Yes Beyoncé." My mother said sweetly.

"Hey ma, I'm on my way over now to drop Zaria off." I spoke, making a right turn to get out of my neighborhood.

"Okay, I'll be here. Just honk when you're outside."

"Okay, thank you again mama." I stopped at a stop sign and looked both directions, before pulling off.

"Of course sweetheart. I'll see you soon."

"Alright, bye."

The call ended and I decided to turn on some music before pressing my foot down more on the gas, switching lanes as I crossed the intersection.

            ~•~

I walked to my car and unlocked it before throwing my bags into the passenger seat. Getting in the driver's seat, I closed my door and leaned my head back on my headrest. That trial went on longer than I planned. Between the multiple recesses the judge had to give due to the emotions and drama between the parents, the child and the lawyers, and the unpreparedness by the defense attorney, it was a stressful day.

I started up my car after five minutes of trying to get my mind together and drove away from the courthouse. I called my mother to check up on Azaria.

"Hello?"

"Ma, it's me." I spoke.

"Giselle, this is your fourth time calling. You think I don't know how to watch a child?" My mother asked, making me laugh.

"No ma, I just want to check up on her and see how she's doing. She's not acting out, is she?" I asked.

"Child no, she knows me."

"I know ma, but with certain people she acts iffy. If it isn't me, Jay or his mama then Zaria tends to act up."

"Well the child is perfect with me. She just woke up from her nap and I'm about to give her another bottle."

"Okay mama, I'm going out tonight so if you need me or anything happens, call me. Other than that, I'll be by tomorrow to pick her up." I mention, stopping at a red light.