Chapter 46: You again

Start from the beginning

"And I'm a hired assassin by night" he adds as he casually takes a sip of his tea catching me off guard. I pause for a moment and see if hes joking or not and he's not I mean that sounds more like him. I dont know whether I should be happy or sad.

"Oh erm I guess that's cool too" I smile at him making him laugh and put his cup down. I mean I'm more surprised that he's an English teacher than him being a paid assassin. Red was always his favourite colour.

"You know me man I love a bit of blood-"

"I thought I told your ass to eat out your girl when shes on her period" I hear a familiar voice but deeper than it was before forcing me to turn around and lock eyes with Yugyeom. Well I think he's Yugyeom because he looks different, his hair is chestnut brown and he has a few piercings here there. He used to be so afraid of piercings and now look at him.

"Yugyeom my man you look good" I say as I get up and greet him and pull him into a hug. He looks good, wearing black jeans and a white t shirt with a few holes in them and with a leather jacket around his shoulders. He looks clean and rich before he just looked like a teenager who refused to leave the house but now he's looking like a supermodel. If I saw him in the streets I wouldn't recognise him.

"I would say the same to you man but you look homeless" he jokes as he looks me up and down making me punch his shoulder. He's right though I do look homeless well what I mean is all I wear is old trackies and I haven't gone shopping in years. "Heard you got kicked out by Caitlyn" he adds as he folds his arms across his chest and looks down at me.

"Nah nah man I had to leave Mark you know so he can have a better life" I inform him and he just nods his head in agreement. No way am I going to let them think that I let bitch like Caitlyn kick me out. I left on my own account.

"How about you man? How about your better life?" Namjoon speaks up and says forcing me to turn and face him. I pause and think feeling embarrassed to even be in the same room as them. Look at them, they've made a name for themselves, they turned something bad into something good and I wasnt able to do that. Will I ever be able to do that?

"I dont know man I tried but everytime I try to move on I just see her face" I let them know as I sigh and sit back down, putting my head into my hands. Even right now just thinking about her it gives me a headache, it makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry. It makes me feel bad for even thinking about moving on, how can I move on when I ruined her life?

"That sounds like some psychological issue man" Yugyeom says making me dart my head up to face him. He rubs the back of his neck and avoids eye contact with me. What does he mean by that? Am I lost cause?

"Have you seen a psychiatrist?" Joon asks me as he places his hand on my shoulder. I look at his hand on my shoulder then I look up at him surprised, is Joon really comforting me right now? Like Namjoon who kills for a living and doesn't give two fucks about life namjoon is comforting me.

"The fuck I'm not a pussyhole" I push his hand away from my shoulder and glare at them both. I dont need help because theres nothing wrong with me. Psychiatrist don't help they just look at you like your crazy just like how they are looking at me right now.

"You cant move on without seeing a psychiatrist we all did." Yugyeom explains to me but I just stare at him in shock not knowing whether they are just joking with me. What kind of thugs are they? Running to a stranger and telling them their problems. Nope not for me sir.

"Yeah Dr. Phelps at the clinic in town he helped us out a couple of years ago you know when the clinic was small" Namjoon informs me catching me off guard. So you mean to tell me that he went to a psychiatrist? He told him all his problems when he couldn't even tell us his favourite number?