t h i r t y f i v e

smut warning

~~

knock knock knock

felix banged against jisungs apartment door in attempt to get the olders attention, he was excpecting the squirrel like boy to open the door but was met with the cold stare of minho.

"is jisung home?" felix asked feeling weakend by the older males stare.

"yea he is one second" the older turned his back to felix and yelled, "SUNG GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED AND COME TO THE DOOR" the aussie was startled by the sound of the voice booming through the apartment.

"what the fuck do you-" jisung walked out of his room but stopped in his tracks when he met eyes with felix.

he let out a weak, "hi" and felix ran up to him wrapping his arms around the strong figure.

he began letting out loud sobs the tears going straight into jisungs shirt.

"baby?" felix looked up at the older with tear stained cheeks and a red rim around the bottom of his eyes.

"can i talk to you?" the older just nodded in response to the question and took felixs hand leading him into his bedroom.

jisung plopped himself down on his bed, "sit" he commanded felix sat down on the edge of jisungs bed, "i dont bite" jisung chuckled and pulled the younger closer towards him.

"what did you wanna talk about?"

3 hours later

felix had explained everything to jisung that he had explained to the two other boys earlier on in tge day.

the two were now laying across jisungs bed cuddling and watching a movie. the moment seemed perfect, jisung looked over at frlix whose eyes were fixated on the TV screen.

his eyes trailed down the ypungers face from his eyes to his lips, oh how much he just wanted the felixs plump soft lips brushing against his own.

felix giggled as he took in the olders actions "if you wanna kiss me just do it"

"how did you-"

felix smiled and looked over at the other male, "im not blind" and without another word felixs lips were pressed against jisungs the two of them locked in a slow passionate kiss.

the kiss slowly became more and more intense and rough, felix ended up straddling jisungs lap grinding against his crotch letting out slight moans as the squirrel like boy sucked and but against his soft skin.

"i- sorry" minho was quick to close the door after walking in on the two.

however the younger males were to captivated in the moment to hear the boy.

operation jilix

meanhoe
ITS HAPPENING
IT WORKED
FUCK YEAH

hwangjinnie
u mean theyre...

meanhoe
idk probably

seobin
so they might...

meanhoe
mhm!!!

kimbitch
FUCK
YES

meanwhile jisung had felix pinned against the soft mattress, the two boys both naked jisung having three digits inside of felixs hole him continuing to let put loud needy moans practically begging for the olders cock inside of him.

jisung finnaly removed his fingers and gently inserted his member into the small boy filling him up to the brim.

felix let out a long breathy "daddy".

jisungs thrusts slowly became faster paced as felixs moans became more needy.

"f-faster, h-h-harder" he managed to let out his words just turning into needy moans.

jisung thrusted harder obeying felixs orders, "as you wish babygirl" jisung whispered into the slightly youngers ear.

felix dragged his nails down jisungs back feeling a familiar feeling brew inside of him.

"i-im cl-close daddy"

jisungs thruts became faster and harder everytime prostrate and earning long needy moans from the younger until felix came, cum spilling out onto the two boys.

jisung came soon after the boy and rolled over to the boys side.

"i love you lix"

"i love you two"

(a/n probably lots of mistakes but im to lazy to proofread this)