t h i r t y o n e

slight smut warning its kinda important to the plot :)

"baby your friends wouldnt like you being here" jackson said a smug look covering his face

"fuck them" felix replied, he pushed his lips against jacksons capturing him in a harsh kiss.

jackson pushed the boy off of him confused by the sudden action, "woah woah woah, calm down" at that moment he knew that he wanted to fuck the smaller boy but hed jut ran away from him, why was he back?

"no time for talking" felixs voice dropped about 8 octaves deeper as he pushed jackson against the wall pushing another harsh kiss against his lips.

"oh so thats how its gonna be?" jackson fliped the younger around so he was now the one pinning him against the wall.

he gave felix a small smirk before pushing another he pushed a kiss down on the smaller boy.

the two pulled away gasping for at least the smallest ammount of breath, jackson began to lift the youngers hoodie off of him and began planting harsh bites down his pale neck.

~~

"its fine were gonna find him, we did it once we can do it again" chris assured.

"after jackson took him the first time i put a tracker on his phone we know exactly where he is" minho continued.

"YOU DID WHAT" jeongin screamed at minho.

"i put a tracker on his phone so what?"

jeongin took his shoe off of his foot and began hitting minho with it, "creep" he mumbled and continued walking down the street with the other seven.

~~

jackson was on all fours towering over the aussie, "you sure this is what you want?"

"yes, yes i want it. more than anything"

jackson lined up his cock (a/n istg i was bouta throw up writing that) with the youngers hole.

jackson began slowly thrusting into felix, but his pace picked up soon after.

"a-ah har-harder plea-se" he said between heavy shaky breaths.

"what did i tell you to call me" jackson said his voice rough as his thruts slowed teasing the aussie.

"harder d-da-daddy" he managed to stuter out jackson suddenly becoming faster paced.

felix bit down on his lip trying to lessen the needy moans when the older began sucking and biting on his neck leaving prominent marks.

"what. the. fuck."