t w e n t y f i v e

"get up!" felix woke to the sound of being screamed at.

"w-what?" the bpys voice was shaky and was masked in a low tone.

"i told you to get up! were leaving!" jackson grabbed felixs wrist, as he was dragged into the hallway he saw all of his and jacksons bags packed.

"what- whats happening?"

"theyre here and theyre looking for you..." the older turned to look felix in the eyes, "we cant have that happenig now can we?"

scilence.

"i asked you a question!" he snapped at the small boy.

"n-no" felix felt weak in the moment, he was terrified, all he wanted was his friends to find him.

as the two boys were walking towards the train station felix began to notice people staring at them, he wasnt sure whether it was to do with the bruises that were still prominent on his skin or the fact that jackson still had a tight grip on his wrist.

jackson came to a sudden halt after seeing changbins face, "shit"

felix was confused with what was happening, he just stood his wrist still in a tight grip he was scared to do anything so he chose to just look at the ground waiting for something to happen.

"FELIX!" his head lofted at the sound of his name, the voice was unfamiliar but he saw a somewhat familiar face sprinting towards him.

jackson immediatly turned around and ran in the oposite direction but stopped when he saw woojin standing there looking directly at them.

he tries to run to the left but saw an angered jisung storming towards him.

he chose to run in to the right still having a tight grip on the aussies wrist.

the two boya kept running but to felixs luck changbin was faster then jackson.

he felt the olders body jolt backwards turning to see an out of breath changbin his hand wrapped around jacksons wrist.

he got out of the grip and ran straight into jisungs arms.

"i should of been there baby"