s i x

jisungs POV

●○

○●

○●

liked by woochicken and 3,649 others
bbylix happy birthday to me! thanks for the cake @woochicken <3

[comments]

woochicken happy birthday lixie

squirrelsung happy birthday babygirl

liked by squirrelsung and 35,739 otherswoochicken happy 22nd @bbylix

woochicken happy 22nd @bbylix

[comments]

bbylix 💕💕

squirrelsung what. the. fuck.

squirrelsung
WHAT THE FUCK

bbylix
what?

squirrelsung

thats u?

bbylix
shit
seen
im sorry
seen
please
seen
sungie?
seen
please sungie
seen
dont do this
seen

squirrelsung
please just leave me alone

bbylix
no
i did nothing wrong

squirrelsung
YOU DID NOTHING WRONG
YOU LEAD ME ON
YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME

bbylix
i didnt think it would be a problem im sorry
seen

felixs POV

"AHHHHHHHHH!" felix let out a long blood curdling scream and threw his phone across the room which immediately got tge attention of the others.

he slid down the wall hiding his face in his hands and letting out loud sobs.

"felix?" he looked up slightly to see seungmin sitting in front of him before hiding his face back into his hands without responding.

"felix?" he looked up yet again to see woojin holding his phone, "whats this?"

"nothing!" the aussie answered sharply and snatched the phone from woojins hand.

"im call chan." woojin told before leaving the room his phone up to his ear.

chans POV

ding ding ding

chan heard a loud ringing coming from his phone, he read the caller ID and immediately answered seeing his boyfriends name written across the screen.

"GET YOUR ASS TO MY APPARTMENT NOW AND BRING HAN FUCKING JISUNG" his voice boomed down the phone

"wh-" his voice was cut off by three loud beeps

"ji! quit sulcking we're going out!"

"where are we going." jisung whined whilst getting dragged down the street.

"shut up." chan snapped back in an annoyed tone.

the two walked for another 15minutes before getting to the olders apartment and letting himself in.

"woojin-hyung!" his voice echoed through the almost empty apartment.

"we're in the living room!"

jisungs POV

when jisung walked into the living room he was shocked by what he saw.

"you bitch!" jeongin stormed up to the squirrel like boy.

"w-what?" jisung stuttered in response.

"you fucking broke him." hyunjin said leaving felixs side to scold jisung.

no ones POV

felix looked up with puffy  cheeks, but  immediately looked back into his lap after meeting eyes with jisung. seungmin grabbed felixs hand and dragged him up so he was face to face with the slightly older boy.

"felix this is jisung, jisung this is felix." woojin said awkwardly.

the seven boys stood in an uncomfortable scilence each of them waiting for someone to say something.

"im sorry for overreacting i guess." jisung said unsure if what he was saying is what felix actually wanted to hear come from his mouth.

"n-no its my f-fault. i sh-shouldnt of lied t-to you." he blushed embarrassed by his constant stuttering.

why does he have to be so pretty, jisung thought to himself.

"we'll leave you two alone for a bit." seungmin said having everyone follow him to the door.

"so umm-" felix got cut of by jisung capturing him in a passionate kiss.

"im sorry babygirl."