t w e n t y t w o

felix stared at himself in the mirror examining the bruises covering his body, the boy looked down at his wrist and winced at the stinging pain covering him when he traced his fingers over the marks littered over him.

he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, both arms hit the exact place that two prominent hand marks covered his waist.

"morning baby" the younger felt his body fill with fear as the familiar voice rang in his ears.

"i-im not your baby" felix blurted out talking at the speed of light hoping that jackson wouldnt hear his words.

jackson grabbed his wrist in response making sure to put extra pressure on the bruises, he turned round the other boy pinning him against the wall, "what was that?" he growled in the youngers ear.

felix didnt respond, he just stood there shaking, "i asked you a question" jackson growled into his ear yet again squeezing his wrist tighter.

"i-i said that-" he took a deep breath preparing himself for the pain he was about to experience, "i said that im not your baby"

the olders expression became noticably more angered as he stared into felixs sad eyes, "you really are just a little piece of shit arent you?" he grabbed felixs face making him look back up at him, he picked up his fist sending a punch straight into felixs cheek which ended up in knocking the boy out right at the second.

(a/n ive been in quarantine for 6hours and im aleeady losing my shit... yay, do fish have necks?)