t w e l v e

woojin and hyunjin walked back into their apartment hearing quiet sobs coming from felixs room, the two boys immediately ran towards his room forgeting everything they were doing beforehand.

"lixie?" woojin asked in a soft tone to the crying younger.

no response.

"felix?" hyunjin said in an equally as soft tone as woojin.

"go away" felix mumbled.

ring ring ring

woojin looked down at his phone to see chris' name written across the screen, "stay here with him"

woojin walked out of the room without another word.

(a/n italics is chris bold is woojin)

"hello?"

"hey... jisung came back home and he looked really embarrassed and a bit pissed do you know what happened he was at your apartment earlier?"

"no but felix is currently laying in bed crying, they probably have something to do with each other"

"do you know whats up with these two? ji keeps saying hes staright but any time he gets a message from felix he starts blushing like crazy but he also seemed really hurt when he found out felix was a guy but hes also not been just fucking every girl he sees recently."

"and felix has been acting all weird lately he keeps crying hes just bot been himself lately and im worried about him... i dont really know jisung but honestly he seems like a bit of a cunt"

"he does this sort of bullshit a lot of the time he would be great for felix hes really sweet an amazing guy and felix really seems like he deserves someone like him... like i guess i dont know felix well either and he did lie to jisung when he thought felix was a girl but he also seems like an amazing guy"

"ill go and talk to felix and ill find out whats happening"

"love you"

"love you too"

beep beep beep

chan heard jisung storm into the apartment and slam the dorr behind him, minho looked over at chan and chan looked back at him.

"whose turn is it?"

"i dont know... i think we should both do it this time" both boys sighed in sync as they got off of the cpuch and walked into the ypunger boys room.

"you ok?" minho said a soft tone masking his usually bitchy voice.

"in fine" jisung replied sharply.

"no youre not whats wrong ji"

"i said im fine"

"was it felix?" chan asked softly and jisung just nodded

"he did nothing wrong but he started crying so i kissed him and when i tried to take off his shirt he pulled away and then he got pissed at me and told me to leave"

"what the fuck" minho said more pissed than ever "youre mad at him but youre the one who wanted to fuck him?"

jisung just nodded in reply to jisungs question, "bruh"

"im sorry?"

"dont apologise to us apologise to him! pitty sex are you fucking crazy!" chan screamed

"pitty sex is the best sex" minho mumbled under his breath

"i hate both of you" chan replied and with that he was gone.

(a/n mk this is mainly just a filler coz i got bored and i cba to proofread so theres probably gon be loads of mistakes sorry)