e i g h t

jisungs POV

bbylix
hey sungieeee

squirrelsung
hai baby

bbylix
can we meet up today?
i need to talk to u

squirrelsung
yeah sure
i need to talk to u as well anyway

bbylix
mk yea ill see u soon ig

squirrelsung
wait... where we meeting

bbylix
u know that new cafe?
the one near the mall?

squirrelsung
yeah ill see u later 2:30?

bbylix
yeah sure byee

squirrelsung
bye
seen

felix POV

2:03pm

"jinnie!"

"yeah?" hyunjin replied as he popped his round the corner.

"im going out"

"mk, what time you gettin' back?"

"about 3 or 4." felix gave a soft smile to the younger before leaving the apartment.

2:46pm

felix sat at a small table in the corner of the cafe waiting for jisung to walk through the door, everytime the bell rung on the door his head would quickly turn to see who was entering the cafe.

2:53pm

felix still sat at the table hoping that the older was going to turn up, deep down he knew he wasnt coming but he didnt want to lose the little hope left inside of him.

3:27pm

felix had been sat in the small cafe for almost an hour and by this point he knew that the older wasnt coming, the small hope that he was holding onto had left, and he decided it was probably best to just leave.

as he walked back the apartment he felt heavy tears begin to fill up his eyes, the boy tried to keep his tears to himself but eventually the pain and embarrassment of being left there alone got to him and he broke down into tears.

3:36pm

"hey!" felix was greeted by a joyfull, smiley hyunjin.

"hi" felix mumbled under his breath a tone of sadness masking his voice. felix continued to walk to his room not bothering to pay any attention to the worried hyunjin standing behind him.

the boy opened his phone hoping for an explanation as to why jisung didnt turn up but when he noticed that there were no notifications, he began to let out light sobs making sure that hyunjin wouldnt hear his crying.

the aussie didnt really understand what this feeling of pain inside of him, all he knew is it wasnt going away soon.