Epilogue

"Well, this isn't too good, now is it?" she mumbled.

"No, no, no it is not. What're we gonna do?" she asked eagerly.

"I think I may-"

"-ask me to fill in his spot?" she intervened.

"That's my most active thought yes, but also try to-"

"-get him back on our side?"

"Yes, and do not interrupt me again. I am your leader and you should to not disobey her," she barked.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Sheesh," she mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that and that may just get you out of this job. How would you like that?" she asked strictly.

"I wouldn't. But-"

"No buts, just get to it."

"Why now? Isn't it a little early?"

"It's never early to kill someone. Or should I say, some annoying people who are so absentminded they think they can destroy me," she said with a triumphant laugh. "Now go."

"O-okay!" she bowed as she spun 'round, heading for the exit. "I can't wait to kill that stupid girl who he loves...haha!!"

"What a daft girl...doesn't even know proper manners and gets jealous so easily..." She crossed her legs and gazed at the phase of the moon. "Just a week left 'til the eclipse...the day I'll turn Altemia- and eventually Earth- into a place of eternal darkness and discord." Roaring laughter filled the entire room as the Crystal Keepers' fates slowly turned from bad to worse.