"Get out of here, Eliza," he said again.

She smiled at his resistance and put her arms around his neck as his hand moved to her back and he held her closer so that she wouldn't fall.

"You're denying what you want. Did I upset you that much?" she questioned innocently, peering into his bright eyes.

He gave a small smile. "I can never be angry at you but I won't let you take advantage of me."

"I'm not taking advantage of you. I don't like it when you ignore me," she confessed.

"But you don't want anything to do with me."

"I do." She smirked. "I want to do a lot of things with you."

He chuckled. "Let me guess," he said, faking a look of deep thought and then continued, "That involves, kissing me, making out with me, fucking me and not to forget, breaking my heart. Right?"

She didn't say anything but her gaze travelled to his lips and she recalled him under the shower. The moment she had wanted to fulfil her weird fantasy.

William was surprised when she started looking around and when her eyes fell on the flask kept on his table, she smiled.

"You are thirsty?" he asked and she laughed inwardly at his naivety. She reached out to take the flask and opened its cap.

"Why the hell am I supposed to marry you again?" she ridiculed him and felt the grip of his hands on her waist tighten when instead of pressing the tip of the bottle to her lips, she held it above his head.

"Close your eyes, Ray," she ordered and she was in awe when she saw him follow her command.

She smiled an evil smile as she titled the flask and let the water from it fall on his head and wet his face. She smiled and placed the flask back on the table.

"Open your eyes," she commanded and once again, he followed.

She watched as the droplets of water fell off his face, his lashes and his lips.

"What do you have going inside that evil mind, Little Witch?" he questioned when he saw her studying him.

"Shh..." She placed a finger on his wet lips to silence him and then leaned closer to stick out her tongue and brush it against his cheeks, drinking in the water. He could add taste to water; she would never understand why he never took advantage of his seductive body with her.

He groaned and pressed her body closer to his and she felt him hard between her thighs. She smiled against his skin.

"You still want to deny him the pleasure?" she whispered huskily into his ear.

"Why do you do this, Eliza?" he moaned when she pressed her lips to his eyelashes and licked the water dripping from it. Her hand grabbed a fistful of his soft, messy hair and yanked him, tilting his head back and trailing her mouth to his chin and sucking the droplets from there too. She moved a little, intentionally, and he grabbed her hips to stop her.

"Don't you feel sorry for me? Do you want me to go away?" She was surprised when he asked that question.

She met his eyes and bit her bottom lip when she saw the pain in them. She didn't know when a different emotion took over her but she felt pity for him. His face looked sad and his body had lost weight because he appeared thin; she could see the toll that he was going through and couldn't control her empathy for him. Tears stung her eyes and she didn't stop herself from throwing her arms around him to hug him. He returned her hug as he tightened his grip on her and she didn't know what was happening but she was crying.

She was crying for William Ray.

"I do want you to go away..." she said between sobs and felt him tense but then she added, "but I am afraid that if you go, you will take my heart with you."

His shoulders relaxed and he placed his hand on her hair to comfort her, "Why won't you marry me, Love?"

She pulled back to look at him and caressed his cheeks. He held her hand and brought her palm to his mouth, pressing his lips on it. She looked at him with a sympathetic gaze.

"I'm not capable of a relationship like marriage, William. I'm lazy," she voiced her fears.

"It's not that complicated, Eliza."

"It is. Marriage requires effort. There's no such thing as a 'lazy marriage'," she said and the look on his eyes darkened.

"Don't break me like this, Love. I don't want to go back if you are not in my world anymore," he said with a restrained voice.

"Then stay. Stay with me, please," she argued as she pressed her forehead against his and brushed her nose on his lips. "Just stay with me."

"I can't, Love. I will lose you one way or the other." He bit her bottom lip making her kiss him hard.

"But why? Why can't you stay?" she asked, her voice quivering from the tears she let out before.

"Time won't let me. I'm dying, Love."

She stilled at his words.