10 | yes?

William stared at the sheet of paper with the words written on it in pure amusement. He had found the paper in Harvey's workshop after he returned from the shower. The sheet of paper was among various other papers spread all over Harvey's desk. He had picked it up because of the arrangement of the words which didn't seem like a chemical formula. It looked like the lyrics of a song with Eliza's name written at the bottom.

The Eliza he knew never showed him that she had any talent except for being the perfect wife and reviewing books, movies and makeup products in her blog. He could never have guessed that she was into music or maybe he never paid that much attention to her. After all, he was a jerk; everybody knew that simple fact, even Eliza. But sometimes William wondered if being a negative personality was really worth it.

The sound of voices outside made him stand up and he tucked the sheet of paper into his pocket. He watched as the door opened and Harvey walked in along with someone else.

A woman.

A short, dusky, curly-haired woman with grey eyes entered the room. She was wearing formal attire - a white shirt topped with a black coat and black pants; her high heels were perfectly polished and tapped against the floor.

"Change of plans," Harvey spoke and William broke his study of the woman to look at Harvey. "We will have breakfast later, this is important. William, this is Lorna Diaz, the headmistress of LunaVale University," he continued, pointing towards the woman.

William gave a short nod to Lorna, confused about what was happening.

"Lorna," Harvey continued. "This is William Ray, the man from the future."

The woman's eyes instantly beamed with excitement as a smile adorned her face, showing her perfect white teeth. She looked at William, taking him all in from top to bottom.

"Wow!" Lorna exclaimed. "Just wow! Didn't I tell you, Harvey, that it was possible?"

Harvey stared at the ground as he gave a slight nod.

"I am sorry?" William intervened. "But can anyone explain to me what is happening?"

Harvey stepped forward. "William, Lorna here has been conducting experiments on time travel. She was my lab partner back when we were in high school and now she is..." He looked at Lorna as he tried to find the right words and William noticed a slight tint of red appear in his cheeks as Lorna looked back at him.

"I am still his partner. We just work in different labs. He's at home and I have my own laboratory for young scientists of LunaVale, but we never stopped conducting experiments on potential theories that the world deems impossible. However, Harvey here claims that time travel is bullshit," Lorna said. "So William, how did this happen?"

"Ah...I broke the mason jar," William said.

Harvey glared at him, surprised.

"Mason jar? The Time Machine..." Harvey hesitated as he continued. "...I presume?"

"How do you know what it was?" William asked.

Harvey's stare looked hesitant as he said, "I just guessed. You broke my Time Machine, the one that I am about to create, possibly."

William was at a loss of words and he looked at Lorna, bewildered by Harvey's reaction.

"I am sorry...I guess?" William said, narrowing his eyes at Harvey.