Like the First Time

Start from the beginning

I ran my lips slowly down her jaw and neck peppering it with kisses, letting my hands glide across her soft skin. My hands massaged her thighs and her ass while I let my weight rest on her. I knew she wouldn't mind the way it felt being pushed into the mattress.

Auden's hands went back to my hair, I could feel her toes try and push my boxers down.... it was such a turn on how badly she wanted me. My hips rolled forward, Auden grunted as my erection repeatedly rubbed against the thin material of her panties.

I leaned back to push her shirt up and over her head, my lips explored every inch of her collarbone and chest while she wiggled underneath me. She was losing it.

"Patience gets rewarded.." I nibbled her ear as she surrendered to my touch after slipping my hand in her panties. I continued to tease her, but it was working.
"Fuck your so wet baby."
"Milo please... I want you." She was panting from all the stimulation.
"You what?" It surprised me to hear her say it, but I wanted to hear it again.
"I want you.. now." She murmured in my ear, her toes had managed to get my boxers down and she used this time to take me in her hand.
"Fuck Audie.. yes.."
"Mi.. condoms?" I hadn't realized that I was already swiping my tip between her legs.

Fuck.. did we even have condoms? I stumbled over to my suitcase.. I know I must've had some in case..

Ah, I found three foil packets in one of the pockets of my suitcase.. thank god. I rolled it down my length before getting back in the position we had previously been in.
"Your sure?" Auden nodded impatiently, I intertwined one of my hands with hers again. I held it above her head, using my other to guide me between her. Slowly I slipped into her, bringing my now free hand up to hold her other hand down against the mattress next to her head.
A groan erupted from the back of my throat, it sounded more like a growl as I let myself sink into her. She whimpered underneath me as my hips finally grinded down into her. I knew I was on the bigger side but seeing Auden trying to adjust to my size probably could've made me cum...
But I really needed to try and last as long as possible that would be so embarrassing if I couldn't..

An instinct took over as I rolled my hips forward, the  rhythm was sloppy at first as we tried to find our beat. In no time though our hips were meeting each others with a slap, she matched each of my thrusts.

"Fuck Audie.. fuck.." It was a fight to stay in control and not give into the overwhelming sensation. I slowed down the pace, settling for slow, deep strokes until I could handle it again.
Auden's moans and whimpers were the only thing I could hear.. And they were driving me crazy. I just wanted to relentlessly pound into her but I knew I would cum way too fast.

Her legs wrapped around me, squeezing hard. She was getting close.. Suddenly though I remembered something.

"Is that weird? That I'm into that? I just love it when they can get me so close to the edge and then just take it all away.."
"Oh definitely not weird, it's hot.. plus it makes the sex that much better. Milo you better be taking notes!"
"Demi!" Auden exclaimed trying to stop her from teasing me.

Well ... I took notes

"Baby are you about to come?" Auden nodded, the way she was biting down on her lip to muffle the moan made me want to let her cum.. But I pulled out, kissing her instead. Her hands pulled against my hold on them as she whimpered at the lost of contact.

"Milo... that's not ...f-fair." She was panting, her hips tried to met mine.. looking for some type of contact.

"Your not allowed to yet."

"Why not?"
"Because I wanna hear you scream.." Her eyes widened and I swore they got darker. She tried touching me but all her hands did was flex under my hold.
"Milo let me touch you.. please." I released her hands, wrapping my arms around her waist and supporting her neck I rocked my hips forward hard. She moaned from the sudden force and her hands cupped my face bringing my lips to hers.

It turned into a mess of ragged breathing, holding on to each other for dear life as we climbed over that mountain..

She didn't scream.. it was more of a cry. I groaned as a string of curse words fell from my lips while I rode my orgasm out.

I rolled off of her, collapsing back onto the bed.
"Oh shit we really just did that.." Auden giggled at my reaction as she nuzzled her head into my chest.
"Audie baby I'm so sweaty.." I didn't want Auden to get grossed out as she tried to cuddle me. I kind of had a sweating problem. "Mi we just had sex.. were both already covered in each other's sweat don't worry about it."

"God I love you." Auden didn't say it back but she smiled before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Also I have no clue what your ex was talking about.. that was amazing and I definitely wasn't faking it."

..................................................................................

So ... it finally happened.
Let me know what you guys think!