Pages 70-79

we watch the sun rise and set a few times, indicating a time skip.

INT: 1ST PERIOD - MORNING

Courtney is sitting, waiting for class to start. She has her empty lined paper in front of her, she holds a pencil in her hand. She doesn't write. Damien walks in, goes to his seat.

DAMIEN

Good morning, Courtney.

COURTNEY

Morning, Damien.

Damien sits down and pulls out his things.

DAMIEN

Hey, are you going to Shayne's blocking thing? He and I are gaming at his place tonight, but he invited me and asked if you're going to be doing stuff there?

COURTNEY

He asked?

(BEAT)

COURTNEY(CONT.)

Small smile

Yeah, I could be there.

INT: GYM CHANGE-ROOM - LATER ON

SUPER: 10:54

Courtney rushes into the changeroom, goes for her locker and just as always, Olivia is leaned against some lockers, typing away on her phone.

COURTNEY

Good! You're here.

OLIVIA

Geez, maybe I should stop coming here so often. Keep you on your toes.

COURTNEY

Do you have a blocking thing tonight? Can I ride with you?

OLIVIA

Kind of late in the game to be involved, we present it publically next week.

COURTNEY

Just as your friend, just to like, see what my creation made itself out to be.

OLIVIA

Teasing

Didn't you give it to the school? Didn't you say specifically you're not interested in a directorial role?

COURTNEY

As your friend, Olivia.

OLIVIA

Purses her lips, then sighs, smiles small

Well, just so you know, I brought our character to life, Courtney. I think you'll appreciate our work here.