Pages 21-29

INT: COURTNEY'S CHANGE-ROOM LOCKER - LATER

SUPER: 12:29

Courtney is changed into her gym clothes, she's at her locker holding her agenda, writing. Camera pans in, zooming in on what she writes. "Ask Damien out after school during walk, he will say yes. Invite him out with Shayne and Sarah. Make Shayne jealous until Shayne and Sarah break up. Shayne will ask me out." Courtney inhales, closes the notebook and shuts the locker door. She goes out for class.

SUPER: 1:50

Courtney comes back after a quick shower from finishing Phys-Ed, she turns the corner to her locker, to come to a deadstop. Camera pans back until we see Olivia Sui with her notebook in her hand. A smirk on her face as she reads.

COURTNEY

Olivia- What are you doing!?

Courtney rushes forward only to stop again when Olivia holds her phone up, on the screen is the photos she took of the last entry. Olivia closes the notebook and holds it up.

OLIVIA

Asking Damien out to make another boy jealous? Sneaky, I never would've pegged you as that kind of person.

COURTNEY

Stop.

OLIVIA

But that's your best friend, Courtney. That just makes you a b*tch.

COURTNEY

Olivia! Stop-

OLIVIA

You're trying to steal her boyfriend.

COURTNEY

He's not her boyfriend.

OLIVIA

And you're not really going to go out with Damien Haas, hey? Wouldn't he be oh so sad when he finds out? He seemed so happy at lunch.

COURTNEY

He's not going to find out.

OLIVIA

You're right. He's not. And neither will Sarah. We don't want her to find out, poor Courtney's only friend.

Courtney exhales, narrowing her eyes at Olivia.

COURTNEY

What do you want?

The bell rings. Courtney doesn't move, but Olivia grins even more.

OLIVIA

I want you to meet me after school. At the soccer field, no one will be there.

Courtney opens her mouth to speak, but Olivia cuts her off.

OLIVIA (CONT.)

Don't cancel your walk with Damien, we won't be long.

Olivia, still holding the agenda, walks past Courtney, who seethes.