~epilogue~

"The most beautiful part is that I wasn't even looking when I found you..."

💜

---------------------------------------------

"APPAAA!!" The cute voice of a four years old Jeon Jungmin echoed through out the room as he tried waking up Jungkook.

"Appa, wake up. Daddy is angwy." A three years old Jeon Jisoo warned Jungkook as he opened his eyes at last. He smiled at the sight. His son was standing beside the bed while his daughter was cupping his face with her cute little hands.

"Come here, appa needs a morning kiss to wake up." he said pointing to his cheeks. Both the kids giggled cutely and pressed a kiss on either side of Jungkook's face. He picked up both of them as they hugged him.

"Is daddy really angry?" he asked looking at them. They immediately nodded.

"Daddy said that you won't get breakfast." Jungmin informed.

"Will you not eat, appa? You'll be hungwy." Jisoo asked pouting.

"Can you two help me convince daddy?" Jungkook asked smiling. Their faces immediately lit up as they nodded giggling.

"Yes appa!" they exclaimed together.

"Come on then, let's go downstairs." said Jungkook walking downstairs with his babies in his arms. He always felt grateful to Jimin, cuz without him, he wouldn't be experiencing these moments, he wouldn't have been having this family.

The kids ran into the kitchen as soon as Jungkook placed them down. He then made his way to his husband who was preparing breakfast with an apron tied around his waist.

"Good morning, baby...." Jungkook said as he backhugged Jimin, nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck.

"Oh don't you baby me, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said as he pushed away his husband and turned around to face him with his hands on his waist.

Jungkook knew he was in deep shit when Jimin used his full name instead of a cute nickname.

"At what time did I tell you to wake up?" he asked looking angry. But to Jungkook, he looked absolutely adorable and cute. Jimin turned around continuing his work when Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Baby, I was really tired. That's why I overslept. Sorry. Please forgive me." Jungkook said giving Jimin puppy eyes which he knew Jimin can't resist.

"Daddy, please forgive appa. Pretty please~" Both the kids said with puppy eyes as well. Jimin sighed giving up.

"You and your appa. I can't even stay angry at you, aishhh..." Jimin muttered under his breath as the other three laughed making Jimin smile at last.

"Now go and wait until I finish this." he said sending the kids to the dining table. He then turned around and saw Jungkook staring lovingly at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin asked feeling shy under his husband's gaze. It was something Jimin could never get used to. The way Jungkook looked at him always made him feel as if his highschool crush is looking at his teenage self.