❤5

Hey guys, here's chapter five!! Enjoy everyone!!
😊

--------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I was in my office going through some documents for our next deal around the end of this week when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said, too concentrated to look up to see who was there.

"Sir, he's awake." the maid said, bowing a little as I looked up from the papers.

"Okay. Please go prepare some food for him." I told her, signing the last paper in between.

"Yes sir." she said as she walked out of my office, closing the door behind her.

I quickly got up from my chair and went upstairs to the guest room. Slowly pushing open the big door, I entered the room to see him looking straight at me. He looked so tense. But as soon as I started walking towards him, he started backing away, eyes filled with nothing but fear. And it, for some reason, felt bad to see him so scared.

"P-please don't hurt me... please. I've not done anything. P-please let me go. I won't tell anyone... please..." he said... he said... scared? He's scared of me?! Oh yeah, who am I kidding? I'm the most ruthless mafia boss out there. Everyone's supposed to be scared of me... b-but not him.

At that moment, he looked just so fragile, so vulnerable. I wanted nothing more than to embrace him in my arms and comfort him. My heart clenched at the thought of him being scared of me. I'd never want that. There was something special about him. I'd only seen him this morning, but I couldn't keep myself from caring for him, thinking of him all this time. It was like he was the only thing invading my mind from the moment I laid my eyes on him. But why? I'm a mafia. I don't think twice before killing someone. But the thought of hurting him can never cross my mind. Why?

"Hey, hey... shhh... don't cry. It's okay. Calm down, I won't hurt you. I promise." I said as softly as I could, looking into his tear filled eyes that screamed terrified. I tried placing my hand on his knee to calm him down, but he snatched it away bringing them close to his chest and hugging them. It was really hurting me to see him so scared of me. I don't know why but I really wanted to change that.

"Who are you?! And why am I here? What do you want from me?" he asked as a tear rolled down his now red cheek. How bad I wanted to wipe those tears away but I couldn't.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm the one who brought you here. I found you lying unconscious in an alleyway." I said calmly, pulling back my hand.

"Y-you mean you're the mafia boss Jeon Jungkook!!" he said. He looked so shocked. Oh my god, now he's going to hate me!!

"Yes, I am." I said nodding, hoping that he wouldn't hate me. "But you don't need to be scared. I'm not going to hurt you. A maid is going to bring you some food. Just eat and rest, okay?" I said softly to calm him down, which I assumed worked a little.

"O-okay." he said but he still seemed a little hesitant.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked, keeping a soft tone.

"J-jimin, Park Jimin." he replied not looking up, as if he found his hands more interesting all of a sudden.

Jimin...such a sweet and cute name. I thought, liking the way it rolled off my tongue. I felt a small smile tugging on my lips as I was debating in my mind whether to ask or not about this morning. But seeing his condition, I thought it'd be better to ask him later.