❤9

Hey everyone, here's chapter nine. Enjoy!!! 😊

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to something warm on my face. I fluttered my eyes open to see bright rays of sunlight entering my bedroom. Today I was feeling kind of happy. As soon as I opened my eyes, the thought of Jimin crossed my mind. Would he be awake by now? I wondered as I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then took a quick shower. I then wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door. Just as I stepped outside, I saw someone turning around. It was... JIMIN!! Well, I didn't mind him watching me half naked. I'm kinda hot to be honest. Hehehee...

His eyes widened into saucers as his face became red with embarrassment.

"I'm s-so sorry... so so sorry!!" He apologized, covering his eyes with his sweater paws and moving towards the door. He then opened the door and dashed out at once, absolutely panicked.

I chuckled at his cute reaction. God, he'll be the death of me one day. I smirked as I walked towards my walk-in closet. I'm not going to work today, so no need of formal clothes. So I decided to put on a pair of casual trousers and a loose shirt. After drying and combing my hair, I finally went to Jimin's room as I was planning to introduce him to everyone. And also because I wanted to see his cute and adorable embarrassed tomato face again.

Jimin's POV

I slowly fluttered open my eyes to see the bright sun rays illuminating the whole room. I went upto the balcony door and opened it, stepping outside into the fresh air. The warm sun rays gently landed onto my skin, its warmth making me smile. It had been so long since I got such a peaceful sleep without any nightmares and woke up feeling actually happy. A beautiful normal morning...

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Fortunately, I found a spare brush. After brushing my teeth, I decided to take a shower but then realised that I didn't actually have any clothes to change into. So I thought of asking Jungkook.

I stepped out of the room, and asked a maid about his room. She gave me the directions. So I thanked her and proceeded to head towards Jungkook's room. His mansion was so huge. But there were only a few rooms on this floor. I stopped at the end of the hallway in front of a door. Which I assumed should be Jungkook's if I've had followed the maid's instructions correctly.

Bringing my hand up, I knocked lightly and waited but there was no response. After thinking for a while, I twisted the door knob and peeked inside as I took in the look of the room. It wasn't like the room I was staying at. Everything in his room was either black or some other dark shade. It seemed to suit his mafia personality. It looked cool.

There was a king sized bed that was covered with black sheets and pillows. It looked quite comfy. There was a small bedside table which had a lamp situated beside it. I could see a walk in closet on the inner side of the room. There was another door on the left side which I supposed to be the bathroom. There was a study table too which had a huge stack of numerous books nailed above it on a rack. There was a glass door which gave way to the balcony. In short, his room looked minimal yet classy.

Just as I was looking around, I heard a door open just behind me. I turned around to see Jungkook walking out of the bathroom HALF NAKED!!! My eyes widened in shock. His hair wet and messy, drops of water clinging to their ends. AND HIS WHOLE UPPER BODY EXPOSED!!?? Water dripping down his built chest travelling to his sizzling eight pack abs, slowly disappearing into the towel. His v-line was showing a little and I felt like my eyes would fall out of their sockets. God! He looked so fucking hot! Then I realised that I was staring.