❤20

So everyone, here's chapter twenty. Enjoy!!😊

No one's POV

Jungkook!!

Jimin!!

The piercing sound of a gunshot echoed across the basement as Jimin's body fell limp on the floor, blood gushing out from the wound on his chest.

Yes, he took the bullet instead of Jungkook. When he saw Minho pointing the gun at Jungkook's back, he couldn't think of anything else, and no matter what he won't let anything happen to his Jungkook. So he pushed Jungkook out of the way and got shot instead.

"NOO!! JIMIN!! P-please no...no no no...." Jungkook fell to his knees taking Jimin into his arms. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"No no no! Don't close your eyes, stay with me! Jimin!" he said slightly shaking the younger. He couldn't believe his eyes. It felt as if his world was falling apart. "D-don't do this to me baby, please..." he said closing his eyes, as tears kept falling.

"I... l-love you, k-kookie..." Jimin breathed out as he caressed the face of the person he'd loved the most and will always love. He struggled to keep his eyes open as he took in every single detail he could, maybe for the last time. "D-don't cry.....I l-love y-you... " he said wiping a tear from Jungkook's eye, as he closed his eyes and his hand fell down.

"No! Don't make this look like the last time! You're not going anywhere! You're not leaving me alone! Never!
P-please...i beg you..." Jungkook said hugging his baby closer as tears kept rolling down his face.

"I won't let this happen. Everything's going to be fine. Jimin won't go anywhere. He won't leave me alone. He'll stay with me. Maybe this is not real? Maybe I'm dreaming? Yeah, this must be a bad dream. I'll wake up soon... Yeah, I just have to wake up...

But, b-but what if it's not? Is Jimin really leaving me? I don't want to lose him.... I can't live without him...

Please... God please.... I love him...."
A million thoughts were running through his mind in a matter of few seconds. Each thought breaking his heart to pieces.

"We have to take him to the hospital! Fast!" Namjoon said bursting into the room. Jungkook's head immediately shot up.

He quickly picked up Jimin bridal style and ran to the van. He couldn't see anything at the moment. He had just one thing on his mind and that was his baby. Jimin.

Time skip~
At the hospital...

Jungkook didn't move from Jimin's side until the doctors took him to the ER. He was pacing back and forth in the waiting area.

"You guys can leave. Y'all need rest. I'll stay here with kook. I'll call you." Jin said looking towards the four. They simply nodded because they knew they needed rest indeed.

"Jungkook..." Jin said rubbing the younger's back, who had settled down beside him holding his head in his hands. "It's going to be okay. Don't worry." he said reassuringly.

Jungkook felt broke. The thought of losing Jimin was tearing him apart. His heart shattered everytime he thought of not having Jimin by his side. It was just too much to handle.

After a long wait, the doctor finally came out with a nurse following her. Jungkook immediately shot up from his seat. Jin also followed.

"Is he okay?" he asked getting impatient and worried.

"What's your relationship with the patient?" she asked.

"I'm his boyfriend." He answered and the nurse jotted down something.

"Well, he's out of danger for now. He was lucky that the bullet just slipped past his heart. He's stable now. But he needs a lot of rest." she said smiling a little.

"Can we see him?" Jungkook asked her.

She nodded and walked away.

Jungkook slowly entered the room, not making a single sound. Jin also followed. A single tear rolled down as he saw Jimin. He knew it was all his fault and he hated himself for that. He would never forgive himself for the fact that Jimin was in such a condition just because of him.

Jin slid an arm around Jungkook's shoulder as he saw the younger on the verge of breaking down. He himself felt like crying. But he needed to be strong. For Jungkook.

"I c-can't.... it's all my fault." Jungkook sobbed on Jin's shoulder.

(Sorry to ruin the mood, I know it's an emotional moment. But I still don't understand why the words "WORLDWIDE SHOULDERS" came to my mind 😂😂😂 I can't... haha...
       Now I really think I'm going crazy)
(*Sorry)

To say that Jin was shocked would be an understatement. He had never seen Jungkook like this. So broke. So vulnerable. He quietly comforted the younger.

"It's okay, Jungkook-ah. Everything is okay. See, he's out of danger. You have to be strong. If not for yourself then at least for Jimin. Hmm?" he said patting his back. When Jungkook stepped aside sniffling only, Jin made his way to Jimin.

"You're so brave, my mochi. Your Jinnie hyung is so proud of you." he said softly brushing Jimin's hair as his own eyes became glossy. He kissed Jimin's forehead and left the room leaving the two alone.

Jungkook sat down taking a chair, beside the hospital bed. He took hold of Jimin's hand, softly caressing it. He couldn't even stop his tears. He regretted not going himself to pick up Jimin. He regretted not being able to protect his baby. He regretted not coming to get Jimin sooner.

Only if he could've taken the shot instead of his Jimin. Only if....

"I'm so sorry, Jiminie. I'm so sorry." he whispered softly, his thumb caressing Jimin's cute small hands and another hand softly brushing back his hair.

He couldn't say anything else. He just kept staring at his baby. How he looked like an angel even in this condition. Simply beautiful.

Jin came back after about half an hour. "Come on Jungkook, you've to rest. I've called Tae to stay here with Jimin." he said as he entered the hospital room again. Before Jungkook could even open his mouth, jin said, "I know you want to stay with him. But Jungkook, please. Listen to me."

Jungkook sighed in defeat as he realized Jin was right. He'll come back soon. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead before whispering, "I'll be back soon, love."

Word count : 1070

To be honest, I think this is the worst chapter I've wrote. It feels like trash. I'll try to make the next one better.

My final exams ended yesterday. God, I feel so happy. So, I'll have time to update more. And guys, please tell me what do you want Jungkook to do with Minho. Please!

Hope you're enjoying this story. Don't forget to vote, follow, comment and share. And always remember....

I purple you 💜
Bye 😊
A/n