❤10

Hey everyone, here's another long
a$$ chapter. Enjoy!! 😉

--------------------------------------

Author's POV

Jungkook and Jimin walked down the stairs hand in hand. But as soon as Jimin saw four other guys in the room, he immediately hid behind Jungkook, his anxiety getting the best of him. The taller noticed and gave Jimin's hand a light squeeze, silently reassuring him that it was all okay.

"Good morning everyone!" Jungkook beamed, smiling brightly. When they all turned their attention to him, he continued, "Guys, I want you all to meet someone." He said, pullingJimin to the front.

Jimin walked out to the front shyly. "Guys, meet Jimin. Jimin, these are my friends or you can say... um... gang members."

"Hello..." Jimin said, nervously fiddling with his sleeve. They were not saying anything, just staring at him with widened eyes. They looked mesmerised with Jimin's beauty. It was just the calm before the storm.

"He's so cute..." Tae whispered to himself at last. "OMG!! HE'S SO CUTE!!" he exclaimed, jumping up from the couch. "Can I call you Chimchim?" he said showing his boxy smile.

"Yeah...sure I guess..." Jimin replied, nodding as Tae squished his soft chubby cheeks.

"Guys, introduce yourselves." Jungkook said.

"Hi chimchim, I'm Taehyung. You can call me whatever you want." Tae started first, cooing at the boy's cuteness.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok. You can call me J-hope. Or anything you want cutie." J-hope said, a kind smile brightening his face.

"Hi, I'm Suga or Yoongi." he said giving a small smile to the adorable boy.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon. You can call me whatever you want to." he said flashing his dimples. Jimin bowed a little to everyone respectfully.

"Where's Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked, looking around for the elder.

"I'm here!" Jin shouted, walking out of the kitchen and a look of panic could be seen on Tae's face.

"Chimchim, hide behind someone or something. Fast!!" Tae said, directing Jimin to hide somewhere. Jimin looked at him with a confused look.

"Hey everyone, how- OMG!! WHO IS HE?! HE'S SO CUTE!! OH MY GOD!!" Jin exclaimed happily, running towards Jimin at full speed.

"Thank y-". Before he could even complete his sentence, he was drawn into a bone crushing hug which was enough to suck all breath out of him.

"Told ya." Tae said, looking at Jimin with a sympathetic look.

"I c-can't br-reath..." Jimin managed to croak out. 

"Sorry..." Jin said, releasing him immediately as the smaller breathed in finally. 

"Uh, it's okay, Jinnie hyung." Jimin replied smiling, his eyes turning to crescents. Everyone couldn't stop staring at him. He was just so beautiful.

"Hey, chimchim! You already gave Jin hyung a nickname. What about ours?" Tae said pouting. Jimin giggled at that.

"I'll call you Taetae hyung, then Hobi hyung, then Suga hyung and lastly Joonie hyung." Jimin said with his lovely eye smile as he pointed his cute little fingers at everyone telling them their respective nicknames. Everyone just kept staring at the adorable baby.