He looked surprised with that contact. But he let out a chuckle and I laughed as well.

Holding hands, we two walked along the path with the serenity of the environment. After a while, I realized that we had reached on the top of a small hill.

"Wow", I gasped, taking in the beautiful scenery.

The sight of the rain falling down on the green meadows that were filled with flowers was astounding. It was something so simple but so beautiful.

"This place is so beautiful. How did you find it?", I said.

"I was taking a walk yesterday.", He told smiling.

Under an umbrella, with our hands holding eachother, and the rain falling down with it's beautiful music. This was so perfect.

So beautiful

Never in a million years, I would have imagined that I would be holding hands with Park Jimin, my workaholic boss under an umbrella together.

Fate really loves playing it's games, doesn't it?

"Miss Kim", He said.

"Yes, Mr Park?"

"I am really happy we are here...."

"So am I. Thank you for showing me this place. It's beautiful."

"Things have been kinda......", He proceeded but stopped mid-way.

"Fast....", I said.

"Yeah...I want to well, I want to know about your feelings as well. Things have been pretty fast and I am afraid that you are feeling pressured."

"I am catching up. I certainly did not imagine things to go like this. But still here I am."

"Miss Kim...I want you to know that if you don't want to do something, don't do it....If you ever feel like whatever we have isn't right, I want you to turn back right at that moment because I don't want you to regret it later......"

I listened to his considerate words.

"Mr Park"

"Hmmm?"

"Then, I want you to know that even though the future isn't in our hand, even though we don't know what's going to happen, I want us to cherish the moments we have now. Right now, I want to say that I like you and I want you to know it."

He looked surprised for a moment. Then, he gave his enchanting smile and slowly leaned closer to you. Then, I felt his soft lips press my cheeks.

And under that umbrella, we stayed for a long period of time, watching the beautiful scenery intently with the calming beautiful rain.

Things are just so right......

So calm....

Like the calmness before the storm......

*****

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"

"Did you hear what our parents were talking about?"

"Yes...", He said and his cheeks suddenly turned pink.

"Am I really going to marry you when I turn 23?"

"Yes, I think so."

"But will we still be together at that time? Will you visit my house for eating Mom's cookies? What if we change places? What if I again have to move to another place?"