"I haven't said shit I need to

"I haven't said shit I need to. I've been taking care of Ez on my own; it's a lot easier now," he says, his thumb brushing against my lip. I sigh at the contact, my lips separating. His body heat warms me. I lick my lips, trying to move to the side but he places his knee between my legs to trap me. My eyes narrow up at him. He smirks. "I killed Aria; I wouldn't ever just let her do something like that to you without any punishment."
"Y-You killed her?" I ask. His knee moves my legs further apart, rubbing against my clit. I moan in response on accident. My eyes land the Jesus hanging above the door...Jesus. This is wrong, this a church for God's sake...literally.
"You like that, don't you?" He asks, looking at my lips. My heels give me a few extra inches, the top of my head meeting his chin. Grabbing my throat, he forces me to look up at him, applying just enough pressure on the sides of my neck to hurt but not suffocate me. "You like knowing that woman suffered until she died?" I moan accidentally in response, biting my lip...damnit, it does turn me on knowing he did that for me.
His free hand yanks up my soft dress, bunching it up at my waist and shooting his hand between my legs to touch me through my thin panties. I let out a shaky breath, trying to push him back by his shoulders but he's much stronger than me.
"I was right, it does turn you on. You're so wet," he says, his lips brushing against mine. I give up on pushing him away, looking at him with a glare. Dang it, I can't even hide how much he's getting to me. "She screamed the entire time, kept begging me to stop but I wouldn't."
"Please" I moan, grinding my hips against his. He squeezes my throat tighter, making me gasp. "W-what is else did you do?" If I go to hell, I'll be happy.
"I stabbed into her and gutted her until she couldn't take it anymore. She gasped for breath so hard," he says, nipping my neck. My eyes close, running my fingers through his hair. Letting go of my neck he grabs my hips and picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist, grabbing onto his shoulders. "You want me now don't you?"
"Yes," I sigh. He tilts my head back again, forcing my lips apart with his thumb. "Do me before I change my mind." He chuckles, keeping me held up with his body while undoing his jeans. I look around nervously, remembering where we are. If someone walks in they're about to get a heck of a show.
"Hold onto my shoulders, baby," he tells me. God, I missed him calling me that. I missed him so much in general. Having him close to me right now is the best I've felt all month, almost like I'm being brought back to life. My chest presses against his as he slides me down onto his erection, filling me up perfectly. "Fuck," he curses into my neck, drilling himself inside me. I relax against the wall and him, letting him support me as I start working my way up and down on his length.
"Like this?" I ask, making sure I'm doing it right. He nods, pressing his lips back to mine. My nails dig into his shoulders, scratching at his skin. His hand slips around the front of my throat again, squeezing at the sides with every powerful thrust up. My breasts bounce inside my dress, my wedding ring fallen between them. "Idris!"
"You're going to listen to me when I talk now, aren't you?" He asks breathlessly. I narrow my eyes at him, knowing what he's trying to do. The back of my head presses hard against the window, my scalp starting to feel sore. The muscles in his shoulders flex, contracting with the rest of his body as he invades me. Sliding his hand up my neck, he grips my jaw. "Answer me."
"Fuck you." His lips curve upwards into a smirk. Rolling my hips against his, my stomach muscles tighten as I get closer to the edge. His rough hand slaps my cheek in response from my snappy comeback but it doesn't hurt too bad, I like when he does that; hell, I like everything he does. "Yes, yes, I'll listen now."
"Good girl," he says, letting of my jaw gently and slowing down his thrusts. My fingers slide into his hair, tugging it back. "That's it, baby. ride me." Moving myself up and down, he grabs my hips to force my pace, making sure I feel every inch of him sink into me. I stretch around him, welcoming the full sensation that comes with it.
"I-I'm close," I tell him, clenching around him as he twitches inside me. Holding onto me tighter he slams into me hard, hitting by g-spot repeatedly. Chills course through my body as I reach my climax, my arms clinging around him.
"Fuck, Vina," he moans, scratching at my sides. I let my head rest on his shoulder as he stops, not pulling out immediately. His arms hug around me, keeping me pressed against his warm body. Our loud, heavy breaths are the only thing to be heard throughout the empty church. Picking my head, he brushes my hair behind my ears. "I love you," he tells me.
His words make me pause. I get tongue tied with my response, having to backtrack. Unwrapping my legs around around him I leg myself slide down the wall. This time he lets let's me move. I grab the tissue box next to the door and take out a few, cleaning between my legs and throwing it in the trash.
Please forgive me, good Lord. I know he won't, but it's worth at least asking.
"I-"
"I'm not expecting you to say it back," he interrupts me, getting himself fixed up. "I just had to tell you. If you need more time and say need more time then I'm going to have to listen. We both have to do what we need for ourselves." I nod, looking at my wild hair through the reflection in the colored glass. "I just need to know where the thing with you and Sin is going. C-cause if you're with him, I just want to know; I'll leave you to figure out the feelings you have for him, but I need the peace of knowing."
     Grabbing my bag, my hands are shaky. I can't believe I just had sex in a church with my husband whom I'm supposed to be separated from.
      "As of right now, no. There's nothing going on with Sin and I. We haven't really talked since he took me to the hospital, just a few messages but that's it," I tell him. Although I know he doesn't deserve an answer, I still want to give him the peace he needs. "I don't know if I want to figure it out or not." His limos press together in a tight line.   
    "I'll give you time to figure that out," he says. I nod, placing my hand on my chest. I pause, feeling my ring. Sighing, I reach behind me and unclasp it, careful to make sure the ring doesn't fall off when I take it off. His brows pull together in confusion. "Y-You said separation, n-not divorce. Put that back on."
    "It's not a divorce, but...we're not exactly married right now." His facial muscles relax, his expression falling blank. My heel clicks against the hard wood floor as I take a step forward, putting the necklace in his shirt pocket. "I'm not taking mine off," he tells me.
"I'm not asking you to, but I am."
     ••••••