•Christmas Eve•

{•Unedited•}                           ~Vina's POV~

{•Unedited•}
~Vina's POV~

Idris's hand runs up and down my arm as we watch a old movie. It's not good but it's not horrible either. It's just a whole bunch of cars and fighting, not something I would choose on my own. I've hardly been able to focus on it with all of Idris's moving around and fidgeting. Usually after he takes his meds he's calmed down and sometimes even takes a nap. That was my original plan before he put a movie on and starting moving around every few seconds.
Every now and then he'll press his lips against the side of my hand or run his hand up my thigh. His actions aren't new to me anymore, I've learned to get used to them. Feeling his lips attach to my neck, I move my head away. Keeping my eyes fixed on the movie, all I can focus on his touch. His rough hand cups the opposite side of my neck as he starts again. The rough callouses of his fingertips feels nice against my smooth skin. It feels good but I'm not in the mood. All I want is to be with him and relax how he'll usually let me after stressing last night and this morning.
    "Idris, Stop," I tell him trying to judge him with my elbow. He mumbles something against my neck that I don't understand but doesn't stop. "Idris..." nothing. "I said stop, Idris. Stop." This time he does, looking at me like he wants to laugh. His eyes are more blue than they were when he first got here, his pupils dilated from the light.
    "Sorry," he says, putting his hands up in defense. I lay back down with my head on his arm. His constant twitching and moving makes it hard for me to focus. "You know, this movie would probably be a lot better if we were undressed and not paying any attention to it." My eyes widen at his suggestion.  
    "And this movie would be a lot better for me if I was watching it alone. I can have my dad pick me up," I tell him. He laughs, rolling his eyes. Sweats beads across his forehead making me confused. It's almost as freezing in here under these blankets than it is outside. Although I've lived in this town my entire life I still haven't gotten used to the winters. I'm never prepared for how cold it's going to be. However, every other year it's never really mattered since I was home all the time. This is the first year I've had an actual life. "Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah," he says happily. I look down at his hands, noticing the way his right hand his rubbing his left wrist. "Why do you sound so worried? I thought we got over what was bothering you."
"We did. You're just acting strange and it's putting me off. You look sick," I tell him. His brows raise in shock. "I'm gonna call my dad to pick me up."
"I can bring you," he offers. I shake my head, getting the feeling he shouldn't be driving. If I hadn't been with him the majority of the day I would think he drank.
"He's probably getting back from work now anyways. It was just a small job," I tell him. I reach into my pocket and message my dad to get me on his way home. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, my mom and Alaric invites him with us to him to church with us tomorrow night. I wasn't sure if I would go until he agreed. Hopefully by the morning he's acting normal again.
•••••