•Late Night Conversations•

{•Unedited•}                           ~Vina's POV~

{•Unedited•}
~Vina's POV~

Looking at myself in the mirror there's more damage than I could see in the car. Obviously when I got home my well-being was the last thing on my kind but now all the pain is setting in. My headache is getting worse from crying, the cut on my arm is still bleeding, there's dark bruises on my body from when I feel. Looking at my back in the mirror there's a nasty cut between my shoulder blades covered with dry blood, every time I move it stretches and starts to bleed more.
Knowing the nausea mixed with all the pain is going to send me down I twist the knob and start pulling it open until I realize I'm naked. After all he said I can't imagine him wanting to see me naked...still though, I need help. I wrap myself in the towel and walk out to see Idris sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I can't believe he said all that...
"I-Idris?" I ask. He snaps his head up, his eyes blood shot. "C-can you help me in a few minutes with the cut on my back?" He hesitates but nods, looking me up and down.
"Leave the door open," he tells me. I nod, awkwardly spinning around and walking to the bathroom. "Baby?" My breath gets caught in my throat. "I'm sorry."
"I'll call you when I need you." In the shower I stand and think about what just happened between Idris and I. We've had altercations before, every couple does but he's never said anything like that. I have to remind myself I'm drunk. I remind myself of what I did tonight as well and wonder if maybe I deserve what he said for cheating on him. Before Idris seen Sin and I he was going in with Aria, who knows what would have happened if I wasn't here.
Turning around the hot water sprays directly onto the cut. I flinch away, cursing under my breath. Turning the water off I step out and wrap the towel around my body. When I open the door the lights are all off except for the one on my bedside table.
"Idris!" I call out. I wait a few seconds before calling again when I get no response. "Idris!" Nothing. Sighing, I hold the towel tighter and walk out. Idris is laying on his back with his legs off the bed like he fell back when sitting, his hands covering his eyes palms up. He really fell asleep when I told him I would need him?!
I finish the shower as fast as I can, letting myself cry under the water so my tears can mix with it and make me not feel so bad. I love Idris but it's been so long since I've felt like he loves me.
     Wrapping the towel around my body I open the door and step out of the bathroom. On the sink counter is his shirt from today. I grab it to put it on but it smells like alcohol, not his usual comforting scent. Drying myself off I walk into the room and get shorts and a bra out to sleep in instead.
      Finally laying down, I shake Idris's shoulder to wake up up to lay correctly so he doesn't hurt his back or neck from his awkward position. I know now of all times after what he said to me, I shouldn't care but I also don't have any leg room. He squeezes his bright green eyes shut before opening them, looking up at me in confusion.
     "Lay down right," I tell him. He picks himself up on his arms and lays back on his side of the bed. Reaching over, I turn the lamp off and turn onto my side. After everything that happened today I need rest. My head is pounding and my body is exhausted. The cuts on my back still sting and my legs ache from running tonight.
      Idris rolls over, wrapping his long arm over my waist and tugging me firmly against him. His lips press against the back of my head, taking in a deep inhale of my hair. Tears run down the side of my nose and face as he holds me. I've never been so confused with myself and him. He hurt me more than I've ever been with what he said but I still want to turn over and hug him back.
     "I love you," he tells me, his voice drowsy. Turning my head to the side, I press my lips against the corner of his mouth, his facial hair prickling my lips but it doesn't bother me.
    "I love you too."
    ••••••