•Tired•

{•Unedited•}                           ~Idris's POV~

{•Unedited•}
~Idris's POV~

If someone asked me how I got here I wouldn't know how to answer. The activity around me is so familiar yet such a distant memory. The lines of coke on the table thankfully don't look too appealing and I have enough willpower to keep away from the heroine. There's always the people in the backyard too who are tripping on acid I could join.
After I killed Ozais one of his friends started paying the rent and carrying on the tradition. I guess you could look at it in a nice way of hun just wanting to keep the memory of Ozais alive but that piece of shut deserved what he got. I wish I had made him suffer more for hurting my Vina....ugh that woman. I have a headache from thinking about her. All the alcohol I've drank tonight isn't doing as I wanted, it's making everything about her instead.
After she ran out I moved the Pastor into the small closet in the corner of the barn with the air conditioner on full blast thinking of my lucky stars are aligned he'll just die of hypothermia. Her seeing me like that probably terrified her, I've kept that purely sadistic side from her, never wanting her to fear me because of what I'm capable of. When I went in and seen her crying in Sin's arms the anger that surged through my veins was the most powerful experience of my life. Never have I wanted to rip someone's head off with my literal hands (I'll usually use a tool.)
God damn me if I don't know I'm wrong, I'm fully aware but when I'm mad it's all I can focus on. It's no excuse but I have no time to manage it. I'm still struggling to see where I went wrong with the aria situation on her birthday; missing her birthday was messed up but that's it. I've wanted to see her more often the last month, she's my wife for goodness sake but I can't juggle it all at once right now with it so fresh.
The room starts spinning the longer I look down at the screen on my phone. When I got home from Sin's I was genuinely expecting to see Vina's car parked and for her to be home but she wasn't. I warned her of what would happen if she wasn't...I actually don't know what I'm going to do to her cause I won't hurt her but if I drink some more maybe ideas will come to me.
I push myself up from the couch, stumbling to the kitchen. The music is louder in here since the speakers are propped up on the kitchen table. When I was younger I didn't see much an issue with the lay out of the house and the way it looked but now that I'm older and have lived in a house with a neat, organized woman for almost seven years I can see how chaotic this is. People are everywhere, plastic bags, pills, glass, beer cans, etc. all scatter the floor and this is just the dining area of the house...people are upstairs as well.
My phone starts ringing in my pocket as I grab another beer from the cooler. I'm disappointed to see Aria's name come up across the glowing screen, wishing it was Vina calling to say she's home waiting for me. Damnit, why can't she just leave my head for ten minutes?!
"Hello?" I say saying as casual as possible when I answer the phone, pressing my index finger against my opposite ear to block out additional noise.
"Ez wanted to call to say goodnight; she refuses to lay down otherwise," Aria explains. My eyes widen; I can't talk to her drunk. "What's all that noise in the back?"
"N-nothing, but I can't really talk to her right now," I tell her. She grumbles something and there's a high pitched voice in the back. It feels like the room is spinning while I start laughing at the strange sensation, my ears starting to buzz. This feels different from when I drank with Alaric and Zavian, very different.
"Idris," Aria shouts. "Did you hear a single word I just said?" She asks me. I groan and rub the side of my head in wonder. Did I hear her?
"It's so weird to be back here; it's kind of nice," I admit. Two people bump into each other next to the stove and start throwing punches.
"You're at Ozais's, aren't you?" She asks. I click my tongue and give her "ding ding ding." Turning around and leaning against the counter my free hand grips the neck of the beer tightly; one may call my sips aggressive. "Don't go anywhere; I'm coming to get you. Does Vina know your there?"
"Whyyy are you cominnnggg here? And that doesn't matteerr," I say, drawing out a few words. She chuckles on the other end of the line. I take another drink of the beer, he taste burning the back of my throat. "Hmm, want to take a walk down memory lane when you get here? We can take over the couch."
"That would be nice," she says with a soft laugh. "I'll be there in twenty."
•••••••