Always arrogant and confident, never serious when it comes to killings.

So passionate about killings that this is all child play for them.

They act like a child and immature, but that's just a word and talk.

They are incredibly skillful when it comes to work.

It's s just that nagging is their way of caring for each other?

Well, they don't know what is love and care.

They only know unity and work.

They only know target, mission, and perfection.

Likewise, they killed everyone from front gate to inside hall.

KIM JAEWON was standing proud and tall as if waiting for their entry.

"Umm, you gentleman always amuse me, always gives me shock and surprises." Jaewon laughed.

"We are flustered to know that." Namjoon said smirking while everyone stood beside each other in the same line, their weapon resting in their shoulder.

They look like a soldier in a special mission executed by the country.

"May i know why you have caused this chaos in my house to my guards?" He calmly asked.

"Nothing personal, just for fun." Jin came forward and about to whisper something, but word got stocked in his throat when pain shoots through his abdomen.

"You think you will get away with it." Jin winced. “Stupid”  and shoot Jaewon in his heart. There was no one to protect him anyway. All his elites' bodyguard have died in their hands.

Don't worry they don't give a care about pain, everything is numb to them.

Of course, it hurts, but no need to whine.

They believe crying out in pain is a sign of coward.

This is the most common in mafia field, come on. To get hurt or to get killed. This is nothing for them.

"Boys, let's go to the basement here." Jin leads the boys to basement, ignoring their gaze to his wounds.

Boys walk in alert the deeper they went.

If Jin and Hoseok didn't come before here.

They would think this is a maze of doors and hallways trapping them here forever because it's a puzzle of mirage.

Lastly they came in front of a door and opened it.

Everyone held their breath except Jin and Hoseok.

"Jin Hyung is he---" Jimin's got interrupted by Hoseok.

"Yes he is human and yes, he is the son of that bastard."

"P-PL-PLEASE H-HELP U-US." Everyone turned to see a woman so beautiful, even if her face is streaked with tears.

Jin and Hoseok know her as a mother of this boy.

"And she is the wife of that bastard?" Namjoon asked.

"Y-yes p-pl-please s-save u-us f-from t-that m-monster. Y-you don't have to save me. But save my son." she would rather not get false hope, but at least she can try begging for help right???

"What is your name? And why are you here like this?" Yoongi asked.

"My name is Kim Tae Hee, and he is my son Kim Taehyung. That monster kidnapped me 25 years ago and locked me here. Please get my child from here I beg you " she got on her knees and rubbed her both palm.

"What, for 25 years?" Jimin asked in surprised, it was so pathetic to even look at the state of them.

"He locked me up here for 25 years then Taehyung came to my life, but the moment he was born they drugged him until now. And locked him with me. They beat him every day barely letting him breathe. He is emotionally unstable. Drug ruined his mind and body functions, please save my child. He is a monster, he didn't consider him as his child. He is obsessed with me. My child would die in front of me at this rate please I beg you" Kim Tae Hee cried helplessly and begging them desperately.

This information shocked them all.

How could he do to his own child?

But they had neutral face turning to look at the monster looking boy who is drooling, droopy hooded blue eyes unblinkingly staring far distanced, pale skin covered in wounds.

"They gave drug to him the moment he was born, to infant?" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"Yes i don't want him suffering anymore, please take him out of here please save my child I would do anything"

Yoongi went towards the dazed boy, who didn't even blink or moved.

He freed him from the shackle.

His frail body went limp, but Yoongi catch him before he hit the ground.

Yoongi carried the boy bridal style and went out of cell, other following behind.

Namjoon took out his coat and covered the kneeling mother. "Don't worry, everything is ok now. Please come with us madam"

Kim Tae Hee gasped when she saw dead bodies everywhere as she walked as Hoseok is supporting her.

They all went out from the building but A loud gunshot heard.

Kim Tae Hee went limp in Hoseok's hold.

"If you are not mine then you can never be others too" Jae-won whisper.

Hoseok turned and shoot him in anger.

Yoongi looked down at the human in his arms, but he is like a statue without movement and emotions.

Just now his mother died, but he is dead himself god knows how long? Is it the moment he was born?

Everyone hopped on the car and went to their mansion.

What will happen now??? Where is Jeongguk???