02.

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
                                   𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗
____________________________________
5 days later......

"JA'KAI COME TAKE MY PICTURE FOR THE INSTGRAM !" i was supposed to be taking a nap. londyn had came in here 3 times already now my mama want pictures.

"my fucking gosh , ole slow selfff UGHHHHH !" i punched the pillow and threw the covers off me.

"you said some pookie ?" she peecked her head in my door and i promise i didn't know she was right there.

"naw come on" i was really wanting to off on her but i chose against it because i want 500 more dollars added to my allowance.

"lonlon we outside taking pictures okay ?" we walked past her playing with her ipad on the couch while some movie was on.

"pose na !"

"yell at me one mo time ja'kai !"

"okok ."

I snapped her pictures and we walked back in and londyn was at the door dressed

"where is yall goingggggg ?" My mama was full blown dressed and londyn looked like she needed her hair done.

"im going to a lunch with my friend , ion know where she think she going. " londyn looked up and rolled her eyes at my mama and walked off.

"cant never go nowhere" she mumbled and walked off back down the hall to her room.

i busted out laughing because my mama cant handle that lil girl. we heard some fall and slam.

"THE HELL YOU DOIN LONDYN ?"

"MINDING MY BUSINESS !" i could not stop laughing.

"IMA KICK YO ASS LONDYN ! " my mama dropped her bag and went to londyn room but londyn slamed the rook door before my mom could get to it.

I was on the floor rolling.

"KAI HELP ME !"

"SORRY MOOKA. " i laughed and walked pass them and went to my room and shut the door. As soon as i laid on the bed londyn ran in and hid under my covers.

"where the fuck she at ja'kai ?"

I dont care whats going on , ian snitching on my sister for nobody.

"ion kno i been in here ." my mama started to walked around the room and londyn headband was on the floor.

"thats from earlier , when we was making videos. " i lied.

"aw ok.....well i gotta go , im kicking ha ass when i get back...its like 400 dollars on my nightstand. call me if you need me. and dont have my baby out long."

she knoww wasssupppppp !

"okay ma'am. " She walked out and closed my door and i heard the front door and the lil alarm beep.

"she gone mooka ."

"thanks kaikai. " she sat up and got my remote and changed my tv.

"what is you doing lil girl ?"

"tv...duh. you bouta go to sleep aint it ?"

"yea but damn. " She giggled and got comfortable under me. So i just rolled over and went to sleep.

4 hours later.

" wheeeeeeeew. " i streatched a little and got up to see londyn slumped over almost falling off my bed.

"damn. " i fixed her little body and went to my bathroom.

and yallll.......that damn boy was in my dream again.

lightskin , lick me like a blunt boy was in my dream.

I brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower and turned on my music.

"GO FIGUREEEEE ! YOU WERE THE TRIGGER !!"

i was in the shower for about 45 minutes and londyn came in and knocked.  she still looked real sleepy.

"wassup ?"

"i wanna take a shower. "

what that gotta do w: meeeeee ?

"want to use mines or yours ?"

"yours. "

"okay take yo stuff off. "

"kk. "

Since i had been in here for a while i got out so she can get in.

When i got out she got her bonnet out my drawer and got in.

grown ass kid.

"im finna get dressed bubba. "

"alright , turn my music on please. "

i nodded and turned on her favorite song which was handle it by ann marie.

"what if i cheated ! " she yelled and sang as i walked out.

I went in my closet and pulled out a outfit.

We were matching. She always wants to match but i dont where them lil kid ass clothes and she dress like she my age for the most part.

She a grown woman.

"KAI KAI IM DONNNNE !!" she walked in my room and she looked cute , as usual.

"ok watch tv till im done. " she nodded and got my phone to play games i guess.

When i was done i did her hair and put on my lipgloss.

We was gon go to my bestie house since ion go no where else.

"we loook cute kai !"

"ahh period pooh . " i did the lil hand thing and stuck my tounge out.
____________________________________

how often should i update😂?

I really be doing this when im bored buut i want to finish this book by the summer . 😗

𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑆𝑂𝑁 .On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara