20.

Ja'kai Dior 💲🦋 .

____________________________________

"JA'KAI !" Londyn yelled as she ran into my arms . I looked up and sat my phone down bending down to her level .

I let her jump into my arms and I picked her up spinning around .

"I missed you pookieeeeee !" I said kissing her cheek making her laugh .

"I missed you too !" She had been at our dad's for like 2 weeks , of course Santana had everything to do with it .

"Where mommy ?" She asked walking off making me follow her to my moms room .

"In there . " I opened the door and my mama was laying on Santana. She looked up and saw Londyn and looked back at the tv .

"Hi mommy ! I missed you so much !" Londyn said trying to get up on the bed. My mama nor Santana tried to help her get up there. I walked over and lifted her up but my mama put her hand out stopping me .

"Hi Londyn . " my mama said . You could tell she didn't even want to say it .

"Did you miss me ? I was gone so long . Help me up please mommy ." Londyn said happily. My mama looked at her and rolled her eyes .

"Get out of here with all that noise ." Santana spoke up . My mother just nodded in agreement .

" you don't wanna see me ?" Londyn said with tears in her eyes .

"N-"

"HELL NAW NOW GET OUT ! DAMN ." Santana yelled at her.

I looked at him like he was crazy and looked back at my mama .

"So you jus gon do her like this and then let his no good ass talk to her like that ?" I asked in disbelief .

"I mean she is getting on my nerves ."

"She haven't been here in 2 weeks . Least you could have did was act happy . Bum ass ." I said with a attitude .

"Don't even know why I had her ugly ass anyways ." She mumbled to herself but I heard her. Londyn heard her too because she walked over to me crying.

"Come on toot ." I picked up a crying Londyn . Her face was in the crook of my neck and I could feel the hot tears on my neck . She started crying harder making me feel so bad .

"Shhhhh." I spoke walking into my room closing the door .

"Mommy don't love me kai ." She said sobbing .