38.

Jamari / Satan POV 😈.

_________________________________

I fucked up .

Again .

It was just out of the moment . I was bored and decided to cheat on her again .

I just keep fucking this girl head up . She probably think ion love her . I do tho .

I heard a pill bottle drop from the other side of the door and then she cussed .

"Jakai dude open the door ." I said banging .

I heard some type of metal drop and I just knew she was doing some shit .

I kicked the door and she laid on the side of the toilet with blood leaking out her arm . A blade covered in blood . Her shorts had blood on them .

The fuck type of cutting was this girl doing , shit .

"Cuh come on what the fuck ." I said shaking her .

She mumbled something under her breath but Ian know what exactly she said .

I told Londyn to keep Stormi doing something so they wouldn't have to see this .

I needed to get her to a hospital before she die .

Her body just laid there and I had a feeling that from this point on shit ain't gon never be the same .

I called Deezy so he could come help me .

"Aye dude I need you to meet me up at the hospital . J-ja'kai was cutting her self again and she-" he cut me off .

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO TO HER NOW ? YOU STAY FUCKING SHIT UP DUDE DAMN ! IMA MEET YAAL THERE . " he said hanging up .

I picked her up and carried her to the car trying not to get blood everywhere , but it failed .

I ran back in the house so I could get Stormi and Londyn .

"Come on ." I said dragging both of them out the room . I threw they ass in the back seat and pulled off fast as hell .

We pulled up to the hospital in like 10 minutes . Stormi was screaming and crying the whole way . I think she know sum wrong .

I saw Deezy running over to my car when we pulled up .

"Dee !" Stormi said still crying .

He grabbed her and Londyn and I grabbed ja'kai and threw her over my shoulder and carried her in .

"MY GIRL NEED HELP !" I said yelling .

"What happened sir ?" A lady ran up to us .

"Cutting her self and she finna bleed out ." I said not really knowing what to say . She nodded and some people came with a bed thingy and put her on it .

I could still hear Stormi crying . They took ja'kai somewhere and they told me I couldn't come .

"The fuck did you do man ?" Deezy said as soon as I sat down .

"Cheated...." I mumbled .

"AGAIN ?" Him and Londyn yelled making people look at them .

"Yea ." I said looking down .

Stormi was looking at me with tears in her eyes . She reached for me so I got her .

"Hay fat mama ...." I said kissing her .

____________________________________

Jayda Nicole 💕.