06 .

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗
____________________________________

3 weeks later .

" i miss you pooh ."

"stop callin me that gay ah shit ja'kai ."

"why you callin me by my first name ?"

"what you want me to call you ?"

"ion kno but its the way you said it pooh " i called him that on purpose to see his reaction . He blankly stared at me so i just smilled and ignored his face .

"ja'kai , stop "

"okay bru , come get me i miss you . "

"oh . "

"tf you mean oh , come get me please ! "

"and do what ? "

"takemetothehood " i said it real fast because he doesn't like me going , and i really wanna go .

"what ?"

"takemetothehood " i said it faster this time and turned around facing the other way .

"girl slow down and put yo face in the camera . "

"omg ja'mari . " he just looked at me .

"i said take me to the hood . i wanna go . " he stayed silent so i just got mad because i wanted my way .

Me and jamari not a couple but we talkin . Im not messing with anyone else and i hope he's not . After he left my house that day he spent the night we got closer . We went to the movies, out to eat and just vibed alot . So i'm definitely attached to him , although its been a short period of time .

"ja'kai you know ion want you out there cuh . it be random shoot outs and it's dangerous "

i like danger 😋 .

" whatever bro , i gotta go " i didnt wait for his reply and just hung up .  I knew exactly what i was doing .

He called me back to back like 20 times then he started texting me .

pooh 💙 .
awnser the phone cuh

ja'kai

I KNOW YOU SEE THE MFN PHONE

why you hang up on me fa

ja'kai

mane fuck you cuh

stop readin my shi if you aint gon reply

finna pull up .

Oh shit . Took it to far , roll that back . Just as i was about to call him back i heard my mama opening the door .

"yea she upstairs , go on up there ."

I hurried up and hid under the covers , this my second time doin that and the first time i almost died .

My doot busted open and i jumped so hard . It was quiet for a awhile so i thought he left , WRONG .

The door slammed back close and he snatched the cover off me and i stayed still .

"get up . "

" .... "

"ja'kai ima tell you one mo time , you hung up in my damn face and ignoring my text like a mfn 2 year old . now you finna take this 2 year old ass whoppin . GET UP , YOU NOT FUCKIN SLEEP NIGGA !"