43.

Ja'kai Dior 🦋.

_________________________________

I looked down at my feet letting the tears fall . Stormi started crying so I went to grab her from the other room .

I'm heartbroken . I'm mad . I'm confused .

I didn't think it would end like this , I thought we would get back together . I thought we would have a son together . I thought a lot of stuff .

30 minutes earlier....

"He'll be back fat ." I said bouncing Stormi up and down . I knew she was hungry , but she's a picky eater .

"Grapes ?" I asked her . She smiled meaning yes . I grabbed the bag of grapes out the refrigerator and went to sit her down in the living room .

"I'll be back , I'm going to get you some grapes okay ?" I said kissing her . She looked at the tv and watched it .

I was going into the kitchen but my phone rang , it was in the side room so I went to grab it .

"Hello ?" A woman's voice spoke .

"Heyy ?" I said .

"Is this Ms.Davis ?" She asked .

"Yes , who's asking ?"

"I'm Cassandra from Methodist Germantown Hospital , your boyfriend....Jamari if I'm saying it correctly........was rushed in and you were on his emergency contact list ." She said .

I froze .

"I-um what happened ?" I asked .

"I can not disclose that information over the phone , you will have to come to the hospital ." She said .

"Ok ." I hung up and silently cried .

Present...

I went to Deezy's room and knocked on the door . He said come in and I did .

"Hey Stormi, he-....what's wrong ja'kai ?" He said standing up .

I just shook my head unable to form words .

"Jamari...." I said with my voice cracking at the end .

"What happened ?" He said .

"Hospital...." I said busting out crying . Stormi saw me crying and frowned .

Deezy didn't say anything . He looked at the ground .

"I-I'm gonna go to the hospital , they wouldn't tell me what happened over the phone ." I said sniffing .

Deezy nodded and I walked out the room .

I quickly went to Stormi's room and got her some black tights and a windbreaker jacket . I put her air force 1's on and put her hair in a ponytail . Crying the whole time .

I went to my room and put on some black tights and a hoodie . I put on my ugg slides with some socks and walked out the room .

"Hurry up and put some on and come on ." I said sticking my head in jayda's room .

I walked to the room right across from jayda's which was Londyn's . I told her to do the same thing before running down the stairs and into the kitchen .

I got Stormi grapes and went to the car and strapped in . I tapped the steering wheel impatiently waiting on them to come out .

Five minutes later they all came running to the car and got in . Soon as the last door closed I zoomed out the driveway and down the street .