24.

Ja'kai Dior 🦋💲

____________________________________

" JAKAI !" I heard my name making me look up .

It was Londyn and Satan walking into the room . Londyn belly was poking out and she was walking like a pregnant lady . Satan was looking like his normal self , sexy .

"Why you yelling ?" I asked . She shrugged at me and kicked her shoes of jumping on his bed .

"Where yaal go ?"

"American deli , and we sat ina car and ate and talked . It was good ." Londyn said laying on her back looking up .

"Talked about......"

"Uhh Londyn gon in there real quick . " Jamari said . She nodded and ran out the room leaving me to look at him .

"Talk ." I said tired of waiting .

"I just asked her how she felt about yaal daddy , mana and then Santana . "

"What she say ?" I put my legs on him . He looked at them and then started talking .

"She don't wanna see yah daddy again . I don't really know how she feel for real . I'm jus getting what she telling us . Somebody gon die soon though ."

"Well we have to go home today and get more clothes or stay . I don't know yet . You need to be careful with whatever your going to do . Please don't get caught up ." He nodded and grabbed my arm pulling me into him .

"You good ?" He asked in my neck .

"I mean I'm cool. I'm upset. Ion know it's just a lot , but I hope she gon be okay . She so little and still has a lot of growing up to do and ion want this to affect her more than what it has to . I wanna know everything but I don't know is she's comfortable telling us everything . I just want her to be okay . "

"Yea yea . Londyn gon be fine . She a big girl . What about your mama ?"

"Honestly its fuck her . I feel like she knew what was going on and she let it go on . Ion have nothing to say to her right now . She don't make no efforts to even see how Londyn is when she's over there . It could've been avoided if she wouldn't let Santana be all in her damn head . She don't even try to act like she gives a fuck . I'm not gon let my sister be around that , period ."

" I feel you . When yaal leaving ?" He asked licking my neck .

"Now I guess . I'll let you know if we're going to stay there or come back here . " I said trying to get up , he had a grip on my hipsss .

"Sit still girl damn ." He started sucking all on neck , sloppy .

"Na uhnnnnn......" I whined trying to get up .

I already know if we start , we not finishing till later on TOMORROW . Plus I have stuff to do , and Londyn's here .

"Why not ." He started messing with my shorts .

"Cas satan , shit ." He slid his finger and me .

Abort mission Abort mission !

He started pumping it in and out of me , curling it upwards .

fuck it .

"Faster." I said breathing hard . He did as told and as soon as I was finna cum....he pulled his finger out and smiled at me .

"Wh-"

"Go do what you gotta do bae . Luh youu ." He kissed my lips and sat me down on the bed walking out .

"Get on my fucking nervessss !" I screamed and went to get Londyn .

____________________________________

ima update again today !