05.

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
                                   𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗
____________________________________

"what's up ?"

"im feelin you hard , you be in my dreams ."

the dreaaaams😗

"aaw , not gon cap you was one of mines before. "

"damn shorty , im special. "

"booooy what the hell eva.....but i mean we talking so we gon see !"

"i gotchu li baby. " he smilled and licked his lips again and started back eating his food.

" but dont take it personal , i think we moving fast as hell . i just met. im already at cho house ."

"mane cuh miss me with that . you acting like i made you come. "

"its no reason so have a attitude im just saying. buut ian never said you forced me to be here ."

"ight ja'kai , get yo stuff and come on "

"where we goin ?"

"take you back home , we movin to fast remember. "

"jamari , its not that serious bro. i was just speaking my mind. i want to be here i just thought we was moving fast. "

His eyes quickly landed on me and they changed in an instant.

"GETCHO SHIT AND COME ON JA'KAI IM NOT GON SAY IT AGAIN ! "

hold up . wait a minute . some aint right . he just cant be yelling at ja'kai dior . maybe he saw a lil bug and was telling it to get out. because i know he aint yelling at me .

" jamari i know the first fucking thing you gon do is stop yelling at me bitch ! got me fucked up. dont even worry bout taking me home . loose my fucking number bitch ass ." i got my stuff and walked out the front door.

I called my mama and told her to come get me because ian even want to be around him. Like i spoke my mind and he pull that crazy ass shit.

She pulled up and i got it. We just looked at eachother and she drove off.

"what happened ja'kai ?"

"nothing "

"ja'kai what happened , yo eyes aint red for no damn nothing ! "

I didn't even know my eyes was red , weak ass.

"we was chillin. i was just talking out loud and said i think we moving to fast. we wasn't bout to have sex or nun i just felt like it was to early for me to be at his house. he got mad and told me he was gon take me home . i just stood there and he went crazy on me yelling and being extra. so i just told him don't worry about taling me ill find my own way. "

"okay . " she was quiet the whole rest of the ride home. its not like ima get in trouble , im grown as hell.

____________________________________
𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚘 ( 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚗😈)
𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗
____________________________________
I yelled at her. She was prolly scared but ian mean for it to go like that. She had me fucked up making it seem like i forced ha to be here.

She chose to answer the call and send me ha address. If she aint want to be at my house she could have said no when i asked her.

She blew my damn mood so i just laid down on my bed and was watching that show with them fat ass folks.