40.

Jamari / Satan 😈.

Vote nn Comment .
_________________________________

" SATAN !" Deezy yelled making me turn around .

"What ."

"We got some shit to handle son , let's fucking go ." He said . I rolled my eyes and got up following him to the car .

He started telling me about what jayda told him some days ago at the hospital . I really didn't care until they brought up Stormi .

" where the fuck all these kids come from damn . Santana was a whole mfn......" I said shaking my head .

So basically the dude who want me dead is Santana's son . Meaning that's Ar'moni's brother . She mentioned to me having a lot of siblings but damn .

"Find em . Kill em . Easy ." I said shrugging .

They know everything tho , it's 5 bighead we finna have to wipe out . Jayda said the main dude was the one doing all the talking , meaning ima have to kill his ass first .

I don't know shit about these niggas , never heard of them before or nothing . They probably not even no real killers , but once you threatened my sister ion care who you is .

Jayda ass really sat there and lied like a pro tho , I might buy her a car ah sum .

"When we trynna do this ?" Deezy said .

"Now . Today . Soon ." I said .

He nodded .

He called jayda and I could hear her talking through the phone , loud ass .

"Text it to me . Now and then go feed my monkey ." He said hanging up .

He bought him one of them tiny monkeys like some days ago . That lil bitch worse than Stormi . You wake up and it's hanging off shit .

We pulled into the hood I guess . You could tell we were there because it was like 4 corner stores all right beside eachother.

Even though we don't live out here anymore , we still have a house . No body lives here but it's fully furnished . We pulled up and some crackhead was on the porch .

I got out the car walking up to the porch and they all came running to me .

"You got sum on ya boy ? Strong shit ?" One of em said sniffing .

"If you don't back up out my face dude...." I said pushing him back .

"HEY ! I JUS WANTED SUM !" One of the lady's yelled in my ear .

I would say they act like crack heads , but they already are some .

Deezy got out the car making them run up to him . He looked at them and he looked scared as hell.

I went in the house and went straight to the kitchen so I could give them they shit . I just give they ass whole bricks so they won't come back to next week . I hope they don't die , cas that shit sucks .

I picked up 4 bricks and walked out side . Deezy was recording one of the do fills down the street .

He jumped up real high and just started flipping his ass off like back to back . When he stopped he wasn't even tired . He walked back to Deezy smiling showing nun but gums cas he damn sho ain't have no teeth in his mouth .

I busted out laughing and handed them the bricks .

They looked so happy , I'm making these folks happy . They all smiled and ran of holding the bricks real tight .