𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

Start from the beginning

"Sum that wasn't right." Tyler said in a low voice.

Summer wouldn't meet my eyes and when she did I could see regret of her words all over them. That's the thing about words, once you say them you can't take them back because the damage it's already done.

I bit my lip trying to keep my tears at bay, I spoke before she could. "That was a low blow... but you're not wrong. I have to go now, I'll see you tonight Ty." I quickly said and got out of the house and into my car not giving Summer the chance to say anything.

I was so pissed I admit I shouldn't have said that but neither did Summer that was a bitch move.

I drove around for the rest of the day until i went to my house to change for the party. I hate this house it never felt like home to me, I don't even remember the last time my parents stayed here for more than a week.

When I arrived I didn't bother to look for Tyler, I just wanted to be alone tonight, get drunk and forget all of my problems for a while. After I went to the kitchen for a drink I decided to go dance. This guy seems to be too drunk to even keep up with me plus he wasn't even hot so no thanks, I started to slowly get away until he couldn't see me, I don't think he even realized I left. As i turned around i came face to face with the reason for my suffering. In the corner of the room there was Jackson and Paris eating each other's faces, why is it that I bump with them everytime is like life just wants to punish me, Paris made eye contact with me but I quickly left the room.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka from the kitchen and here I am on the backyard of whoever's mansion this is drinking my heartbreak away.

"You know drinking a whole bottle alone in a party tends to have bad endings." An unknown voice said.

I turned my head to see a tall pretty redhead girl.

"Good that I'm not at the end yet then." I said.

The mysterious girl sat besides me, "I'm Megan." She extended her hand to me.

I took it, "Riley."

"Well Riley can I know why you're drinking all sad and alone in my backyard?" The redhead said.

I chuckled, "So this is your party?"

She shrugged, "I suppose it is. Now that I answered you, would you return the favor?"

I took a minute to answer her, I studied her face, she has deep blue eyes and freckles all over her face in her pale skin that go well with her red hair, her beauty it's so natural. She is really pretty.

"Trying to heal a broken heart." I say and take a swig from the bottle.

Megan made a face, "Alcohol and broken hearts are not a good combination." She took the bottle from my hands and drank some.

"Maybe, but I don't really have anything else to do."

She scoffed. "Riley this is a party there's a bunch of things you can do."

"I hate to break it to you freckles but all there's to do in a party has alcohol in it, also I'm trying to avoid someone so I rather stay out here." I took the bottle back from her.

"Oh... I get it. You know we could still have some fun no alcohol related." She said.

I raised my brow. "Like what?"

She stood up, "Follow me to my room and you'll find out." Megan wiggled her brows.

I smirked and stood up, she took my hand, "Come on." She said dragging me around through the backyard, back inside through the middle of the party and until we were in her room.

When we entered she sat me on the bed and started to look around for something.

"Found it!" She turned to me with her hands on the back.

"What is it that you wanted to show me?" I asked suggestively grabbing her hips making her straddle me.

"Well you see I was thinking..." she said lowly "That maybe we could..." she now whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Play some video games!" Megan said excitedly as she backed away from my face and showed me some playstation games.

What!?

"Uh?" I said confused.

She sighed, "I know how it looked like and I'm sorry. Look Riley you're really like really hot and as much as I would like to you know... it doesn't feels like a right thing to do since you're going through a heartbreak so I decided to cheer you up instead." She smiled.

I was speechless.

When I didn't reply for a while Megan sighed and started to get up from my lap but I stopped before she could. "Don't. Sorry I was just caught off guard. That's very sweet of you Megan, I would love to play." I lightly squeezed her hips.

She smiled and blushed a little, "I also have guitar hero." She looked towards the instruments.

I chuckled.

"Well lets play then. I'll warn you though, no one beats me at guitar hero."

"We'll see about that," we stood up to go play.

This wasn't how I expected my night to turn out but it was definitely better than I could've ever imagined.

-

A/N Seems like Riley meet someone new. What do y'all think of Megan

Decided to continue so here's a new chapter. Thanks for the support!
I also posted a new story so if you want to go and check it out :)