"Miss Kim, are you alright?", He said, his hands were firmly holding me.

"I'm sorry. I just tripped.", I laughed feeling embarrassed.

Someone coughed and when I lifted my gaze up, I saw Jimin staring at us...no, glaring at us.

I gulped and looked away. "Let's go, Mr Lee. We have a lot to do.", I freed myself and started running towards the forest to find the flags.

I went deeper into the forest picking up flags on my way and searching around the trees. I was focused on the task.

"How many did you find Soya?", I called her.

"Not much. Around 3. Where the hell did they hide it? I even had to climb a tree. Ugh.", She said.

I laughed.

"I have collected around 5. Keep in contact with Mr Lee as well.", I told and hung up.

I went on collecting. I was really tired but nonetheless, I kept on walking.

"Oh God, I am dying. It's so hot.", I wiped the sweat off my forehead. Suddenly, I realized that I might have gone a bit far. I looked around and there was just eerie silence.

"Crap, why do I keep getting into troubles? "

"Let me call Soya.", I took out my mobile phone and tried calling her but I couldn't connect to her.

"Oh how much I hate this.", I said.

Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulders. I turned around and found Mr Park staring at me.

"Mr Park....", I whispered, feeling relieved.

"Is he handsome?", He asked coldly stepping closer towards me.

"Who is handsome?", I said.

"That architect.", He mumbled.

He couldn't be jealous, could he?

"Ofcourse he is. One of the most handsome men in the company.", I replied.

His expression turned even more cold. Fury was swirling in those irises of his. "Mistake. A mistake, Miss Kim."

He was just inches far from me. He leaned closer to me. His hot breath fanned my face and suddenly, I felt hot. He stared at my lips. He slowly made his way towards it and I closed my eyes.

But even after a while, nothing happened. After a while, I looked up and found him swinging the flags I had back and forth. When did he even take them?

"That's cheating! You can't take it!", I yelled.

"But you willingly gave them to me.", He said.

"No, I didn't! You---"

"Punishment for praising another man in front of me.", He said. "I will be on my way, Miss Kim. Good luck."

"Mr Park!", But he already left. He just left me hanging without even a kiss and also took my flags! And why was I even expecting a kiss? That devil! Stupid of me.

I collected some more flags going back. When I was collecting, I also met Min-Ho on the way.

"Miss Kim, how many have you collected?", He asked.

"8", I replied glumly.

"Didn't you already find five half an hour ago?", He said in surprise.

Well, I would have many right now but that devil snatched mine. Ofcourse, I couldn't tell him how I lost my flags.