When Tharn told Type that he was taking him to a special place tonight, Type couldn't dream of listening favorite singer! He knew every song, how many times he cried  listened to that beautiful hoarse voice as he sang of love. Type remembered perfectly the day when all media reported that Tum was withdrawing from the music scene. It was a shock to everyone. He was only 24 years old ...
And here, he is now sitting with Tharn and Tum at the club, talking, drinking .... in fact Type was silent because he was still shocked. Tharn never mentioned Tum as his friend in these six months. He stared at the two of them and tried to follow the conversation.

- "Tharn, this was quite a surprise, you don't usually ask for favors."

- "I wanted to do something nice for Type, and I know there are a lot of your songs he often  listens. Although I was surprised when you told me you had been in Bangkok for a while. Why didn't you call me?"

- "Because you were busy, don't think I didn't follow the media. And I also had some projects that I had to finish."

- "Mmmm .."

- "Type, so you're a medical student? Second year?"

Type nodded.

Tharn laughed when he saw Type flush:

- "Type, I'll be jealous if you keep looking at Tum."

Type was confused and ashamed.

- "I'm ... sorry but he's Tum! And he talk to me!"

Tharn and Tum laughed out loud. Tum looked at Type gently. From the first second he saw Type, he knew why Tharn had fallen in love. The boy was like an angel. Beautiful, cultured, he looked at Tharn with worship. And Tharn looked at this boy as if he were the only person in the world.

Tum was happy about Tharn, but he also feared for his friend. This is the first time Tharn is in love, his head was in a cloud but Tum  knew that if something happened and their relationship broke, Tharn would break into a million pieces.

- "Tum, thank you for this tonight, I know you don't like to go out in public, but it would be nice to hang out a little more often. When you are free, the three of us could have dinner."

- "The five of us!" - Type shouted,
"Techno and Champ is coming with us!"

Tharn gently stroked Type's  hair,

- "Of course how can I forget them."

Tum watching the couple's communication ... so he asked:

- "And who are Techno and Champ? Your brothers?"

- "Oh, no .... those are my friends. I wish they were my brothers."

Tum laughed at this honest and simple answer. Every second Type became more and more endearing to him.

- "Then I'll be very happy to meet them."

- "Can we call them right now?"

Tharn was looking at Type's  pretty face, he looked like he was going to hyperventilate.

- "Baby, calm down. Tum may already have something in ...."
But Tum couldn't refuse Type and his cute face.

- "Tharn,I have nothing planned, let him call his friends so we can go somewhere."

- "Are you sure? I know you don't like crowds."

Tum nodded.

"Well baby, what are you waiting for, call them. We can meet in front of the Elysium. You said you liked it there."

Type typed messages for Techno and Champ. In fact, he  already sent them messages and said he met Tum. Type  planned to have a video call with them later and tell them everything.
Tharn, Type and Tum entered Elysium. Of course they settled into a VIP lounge. Type  was thrilled. From the VIP lounge you could see almost the whole club.

- "Tharn, this is so cool. Techno and Champ are going to be thrilled."

Tum was looking at Type and  Tharn. He was glad he came to the club with them. It's good to have people like Type in your environment. They show you that there are still people who are honest and life did not corrupt them.

Techno and Champ were so excited that they stuttered and acted like virgins at their first love meeting. But after a while they relaxed and then everyone enjoyed a chat and a drink. Although this was a VIP lounge the toilet was a bit further away.

Type and Techno stood in front of the restroom and chatted excitedly, but when the door opened Techno stiffened, he knew he had to pull Type but his hands and feet did not listen to him. And then he heard a mocking voice.

- "Ohh well this is a real surprise Techno. You and  little sweet Type are waiting for me."

Techno just kept quiet and stared at Alex. Type recognized the face, saw Techno stiffen, and tried to push him.

- "I apologize, sir, but if you were to move, I really must go in."

- "Sir? Hahahahhahhah yes, of course, please."

Type pulled Techno and they went into the toilet.

- "Hey, No! Hey! What's going on with you?"

- "Do you have a phone?"

- "What ..."

- "I ask if you have a phone!"

Type shook his head.

- "Shit! SHIT! But maybe if we stay a little longer here Tharn will come looking for you, won't he?"

- "But what's going on? I recognized who he was, but why do you react like he's a maniac?"

- "You don't know Type, you don't know anything ...."

- "What I don't  know? Tell me."

- "Type, he's a very dangerous man. Very influential, connected to the mafia. And he ..."

- "What?"

- "He is interested in you"

- "In me? You mean, like he likes guys so .."

- "I don't know Type! But I know he's interested in you!"

- "You know? He told you?"
Techno stared at Type.

- "Type, when we go out, if he's in front just go past him, if he tries something I'll distract him and you're running at Tharn. Okay?"

Type was looking at Techno and didn't understand what this story was about. He actually understood, but didn't know what to say. Techno seemed to be recording one of his series. He had to calm him down.

- "No my friend, don't worry. As long as I have Tharn, nothing will happen to me. He will protect me."