𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄___________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
___________________________

𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒,
𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.

they were leaving today, in the morning. it was the day to say goodbye. they absolutely loved spending time, today will be filled with tears. especially for kimani. the party were gathering all their stuff and put it in nancy or steve's car. kimani was already crying, after loading everything. it was time for hugs and goodbyes. kimani ran straight to the girls, so did beverly. everyone else went to hug each other, soon enough. they were all crying, except for steve. he didn't like to show it, but kimani knew she was going to make him cry. kimani hugged the girls, crying so hard. she hugged more and it was dustin. she held him so tight, "thank you dustin. i love you so much." she sobbed, dustin closed his eyes. "i love you more. thank you kim, for getting us all together." he pointed out, she nodded. "call me if there's another code red, let's do it in hawkins this time. we will be there!" kimani jokes, he laughed. "of course, so same time on monday. i'm bring the party to talk." he asked. she nods saying she'll bring the losers.

she let go, and she was about to go to steve. "hey kim!" she heard someone, she turned and it was jonathan. she looked at him, "thought you might wanted this." he said, he gave her an envelope that was thick and large. she took it, she turned it over.

MEMORIES. LOSERS PARTY!

her tears fell out, it was pictures of all of them together and the whole journey. she hugged him, he hugged back before thanking him. she walked over to steve, who was trying not to cry. she ran to him and hugged him so tight, he hugged back only tighter. "stay losers kid." he said, she just cried. after the whole thing of them talking, she got him to cry and they hugged the longest. "guys. it's time to go." nancy said, kimani let go of him. her heart ache, she was saying good bye again. "alright little shits! group hug." steve yelled, they all ran over and they were crying. i mean everyone. "guess this is goodbye." beverly said, wiping her eyes. "no. no it's not." max told her, "it's see you again. we will." el finished, they hugged all together again. jonathan stepped out before getting another picture he was going to send to kimani maybe later. they finally let go.

the party all walked to the cars. kimani cried more, when they opened the doors and looked back at them. they waved bye, and they all did too. they closed the door shut, and they were off. she cried more, they all ran to the road and kept waving until they were out of sight. kim turned around to eddie and cried even more, they all hugged her.

finally, they had stopped crying and they were in the basement again just talking about things. kimani remembered the pictures, she got up from the group who didn't notice and grabbed the envelope. she smiled, she slowly opens it and she saw so many pictures of them together. it was beautiful.