𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
________________________

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋.

they both just rolled their eyes, grabbing the stuff they need to fix her. they watched and talked to her as she flinched everytime it would sting. "sorry, it's going to help you heal." max said, kimani looked at her. "heal." she said, the group looked at her. "what?" ari asked her, "hold on." she replied, she took her arm with the cuts and looked at her right hand. she knew how to control her abilities now, her eyes glowed gold and she put her hand on the wound. it was gone, "ok what the fuck." dustin yelled. "you both have powers! who else does?" richie yelled at everyone, who just laughed. kimani continues to heal herself until she was finally okay. after they finally were just talking about the events that just happened, until we heard the door bell ring.

arielle and steve would go up to go get it. and once the door opened, they yelled. "i swear- if it's that it clown" max said, now annoyed of the clown. the group looked at her and then to the stairs before running up, and yup it was that stupid ass clown. "i don't believe we finished." it smirked at us, "shut up, literally just shut up. you're annoyed" kimani yelled at it, clearly annoyed. "i guess we doing this again." nancy sighed, looking at steve. "i'll get the bag again." steve rolled his eyes, and went down to get weapons. they all stepped out and looked at it. "now that i know your weakness, i can taste your fear without you winning." it smiled at us, "what's my weakness?" kimani asked, "this." it said and the next second, it started to attack all of the group.

"stop! stop it!" she was yelling out, the group was trying to fight back but he had the mind flayer in his mind. he was way more powerful now, steve ran up behind him and hit him in the end. it yelled, kimani grabbed a weapon trying to use her powers so she could heal more. max hit it with a metal stick, it turned to her and it was her brother billy. she dropped her weapon, it switched back and dragged her to the ground. we all tried to push him down, but he yelled and we all fell over. it looked at me on the ground, "you are weak." it starts. she looked at him with pure hatred. "you're friends don't care about you." it keeps going, that one hit her heart.

"kimani, don't listen to it!" they all start shouting. she slowly got up, trying not to let the comments burn her. "arielle never wanted you as a half sister." that one made her eyes burn, "don't listen kim!" they kept on shouting. "the losers club and the party are better off without you." "no wonder your parents left you." now that one, that one got her angry. she glared at it, tears starting to come down. "you don't deserve anything." "shut up." she started to say. the group tried to help but ari stopped them, arielle knew kimani. you do not go to any of these topics to get her mad. it smirked at her "you will never win." it sounded alot like dr. brenner. she yelled, making it back up but still standing. "and you and your friends won't win this time. you all are useless and will never defeat us. you are weak, and we are powerful. you will never win." it finally finished, smirking at the sight of her crying.

she started walking towards in, "wanna bet? you're in our world now." kimani smirked back at him, it turned confused as to why she had no scars, cuts, or wounds. why she wasn't hurt, that is what messed up his plan. kimani made an X with her arms and yelled out, a fire just bursted in front of the clown. the clown getting burned but disappearing. the group covered their eyes and mouths, faces with their arms. they look in shock as she just stands there. "kim!" they yelled, she looked at them but looked back. putting her hands out, as water stopped the fire from going everywhere. "holy fuck this girl really is special." eddie whispered to himself.