𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ______________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
______________________

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄?

all of their heads snapped to the car, kimani breathes out as she looked at the people in the car. "harrington?" kimani yelled out, happily. steve's head popped out, she smiled. "hey i'm here too!" robin popped out also, "robin!" kimani yelled out in happiness. the group looked at each other confused, the two looked at kimani smiling. they haven't seen each other for a long time, and they show up in a bad circumstance. robin looks at the creatures starting to get up, "kim! go! we got to go!" kimani looked at the losers, bill got into the drivers seat. and all the losers packed into the van, finally shutting the door. kimani got into steve's car. steve went first, and then the losers. the creatures tried running but they stopped.

kimani breathed out. she looked around, "where are the others?" she asked them. "hello to you too bub." steve sweetly said, kimani laughed. "hi steve and robin. i missed you so much." kimani says, as she puts her arms around them. she felt almost complete. "nancy and jonathan are downstairs in your basement with all of the party, trying find out more ways to stop this." robin explained. "they came!" kim asked, referring to nancy and jonathan. robin laughed and nodded yes. kimani sighed out in relief. "how'd you find me?" she asked. "el." steve replied, she just nodded. as they made it to the house, they saw another car. nancy's to be sure, she smiled. they both parked and got down from the car and van. they locked the cars.

as they all entered the house, they locked the door and they started going down the stairs. but kimani stopped, she was always an over thinker. what if they changed? what if they are mad because i woke them up to go to derry, a long drive. "stop it kim. you're overthinking." eddie pointed out, robin and steve looked each other and then them. "don't worry. they love you." beverly smiled at her. kim smiled back. "you are fucking amazing kimani. don't let anyone change that, not even me. i cant keep my mouth shut, i am truly sorry." richie said, kimani laughed. "they've been waiting and talking about you every since dustin called code red, go kim." robin told her, she smiled hardly and she finally ran down the stairs.

stopping to the end, she looked around and saw them all gathered around trying to work. once they heard her, all their heads snapped in their direction. kimani smiled, her tears almost coming out. it was quiet for a few seconds but el and max yelled out her name, and tackled her down in a hug. kimani cried out laughing, she hugged back only tighter. nancy pulled them off, both her and jonathan hugged her as well. will pulled them both of, he hugged her tight. she hugged back crying into his shoulder. "move shitheads!" she heard dustin, her eyes opened and saw dustin. they hugged each other tight, "thank you." she whispered, he just smiled. "move dustie bun." lucas was heard, both him and mike tackled her into a hug. she couldn't stop crying, the losers stared in awe. robin and steve were looking at the little reunion, almost crying.

kimani turned to them, she ran to high of them and they hugged the longest. they finally let go. "sorry to interrupt your uh, happy reunion but kimani." she heard richie, they all looked at the guy who looked like mike wheeler. the party gasps, "what the fuck. why the fuck does that kid look exactly like me. what kinda of science shit is this!" richie yelled, looking at mike. "you'd be surprised." kimani laughed, both groups laughed as richie moved closer to mike and touched his face. mike wheeler smacked his hand, "you look good but i'm better." richie said, wheeler rolled his eyes. "so who are they?" robin asked, the party looked at the losers. it went quiet. "oh they. they are my friends, best friends. this is the losers club." kimani starts, the party looked at them. she went down the line, "this is the trash mouth. or mike's twin, richie tozier. he's a cutie but talks to much, and a bit of a bitch." kimani explained to them, richie looked at her. "this is beverly marsh, she's a girl. she just cut her hair. over all, you'll love her." kim said again, beverly smiles.

"this. this is my eddie baby." kimani starts, he blushed at that. "he's the cutest, and somehow taller than me." she told them, max and el look at each other before squealing. kimani laughed and went down the line. "now losers. meet the party, play the moms." kimani said. robin just looked at her. "first off. we got steve harrington. my literal brother, not really but i grew up with him. he's basically the mom of the group and is known for his hair." kimani tells them, steve waits a seconds. "i am not a fucking mom." he says, making them laugh. "alright steve." kimani laughed, "what? i am not." he yelled back. she went down the whole line again. that's when those two worlds collided. "so you guys ready to hear derry's story." kimani smirked at the party, who looked at each other then to her. kimani looked at the losers.

the party took a seat anywhere, so did the losers. richie obviously taking the bouncy ball, "ever heard of killer clowns?" beverly started. the party looked around, "ever heard of pennywise, the dancing clown." kimani says, it went quiet. "well i hate him, richie start. since you talk the most." kimani says, richie adjust his glasses before fake clearing his throat.

"that's bullshit!" lucas yelled out. "it's true! we believed yours!" richie yelled back. "you told these strangers!" mike wheeler looked at kimani, she just looked down. "alright enough! let's start with the plan and one of you losers show us derry. nancy, jonathan, robin, and i will get the supplies." steve spoke, the whole group all nodded. "where is your stuff?" steve asked again, the losers all looked towards the door that had everything. nancy opened it, seeing all the weapons. "this is enough! plus the ones we have!" nancy told them, robin brought out a bunch of equipment from hawkins. kimani smiled, and now they all started.